• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 new RE forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
He knows about coding forums I think.
thats how he renamed the Karma points to "Rep" points

But I dunno how much he knows. He shoudl not be a mod though. mods get to edit peoples posts an all that kinda sh*t, he seems like a jackass =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well here's the plan...
Everytime you can vote for Rep points just Minus his Rep xD An I'll give you extra rep points when I can
Its a flawless plan.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha nothing.
I just dont like how jayman talks about me, thats all man I just wonna mess his rep up because he's a rude mofo.
he can be a MOD but his rep will be sh*t. how thats for Karma.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
well I spose I might be over reacting but like he asked if I'd ever seen a pair of tits before, I think thats abit of a retarded thing to say to someone in this day an age haha xD
an he was going on about a singlet or soemthing, pfft

I get wound up to easy man, the slightest thing just ****es me off .

weskerfan

Jill;34360 said:
lol yeah its a great forum real cool just like this one cant have too many forum's

wait a sec.....you ARE a girl right.
sorry for calling you one if your really a guy.

Jill

weskerfan;34363 said:
wait a sec.....you ARE a girl right.
sorry for calling you one if your really a guy.
thats ok i suppose i will get that using a name Jill well im a guy i just love Jill thats all

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Well good luck to the guy but he's banned from this place for advertising - he did not get permission, he did not ask any of the staff and all he's done is spam links to his site which is most definitely not allowed. Steve took one look and got rid - had he even tried to be a regular member here and joined in with the discussions, a concession may have been made over time but he didn't. So bye bye Pablo.

And bye bye thread - by all means PM each other with other sites you want them to join but it's generally considered bad form to try and poach existing members for another site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom