• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City New Raccoon City Map with suburbs

bhj867

rac12ws7.jpg

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think this map is from the time of Outbreak... It was used in a game in Outbreak's site.
I think the city is going to be much bigger in ORC.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think this map is from the time of Outbreak... It was used in a game in Outbreak's site.
I think the city is going to be much bigger in ORC.

Where?

I think this is awesome. Is that Nuclear thing supposed to be the Dead Factory from RE3? But yeah, I love seeing the entire Raccoon City like this, nice find.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Where?

I think this is awesome. Is that Nuclear thing supposed to be the Dead Factory from RE3? But yeah, I love seeing the entire Raccoon City like this, nice find.
That game is not online anymore, it was only for a short ammount of time.

And yes, that place saying "Raccoon Nuclear" is supposed to be the P12-A Incinerator Facility. I don't know why it has such an unrelated name on this map.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That game is not online anymore, it was only for a short ammount of time.

And yes, that place saying "Raccoon Nuclear" is supposed to be the P12-A Incinerator Facility. I don't know why it has such an unrelated name on this map.

Which game, Outbreak? I know it isn't online anymore, I never got to play it unfortunately.

It's cool to see Raccoon as a whole though, I hope that we get to explore the entire thing in ORC.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Which game, Outbreak? I know it isn't online anymore, I never got to play it unfortunately.

It's cool to see Raccoon as a whole though, I hope that we get to explore the entire thing in ORC.
I was talking about the flash game in Outbreak's site, not Outbreak.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I was talking about the flash game in Outbreak's site, not Outbreak.

Oh, then I wasn't even aware of that.:)

You know what I was looking for was Raccoon University. I see a Raccoon Community College...perhaps just another odd name you think Bruno?

Mainly because in Outbreak, which parts are conon, parts aren't, I was looking for some longic behind Nicholai being where he was, when he was. That is, getting the T's-Blood and assassinating Greg, in relation to where he was at the end of RE3, stealing Jill & Carlos' getaway chopper.

I guess I was looking for St. Michael Clock Tower, to be the same clock tower seen from the University, so that we could logically say that he went from one place to another, if they were in walking distance.

The places being the Dead Factory, Raccoon City Park, the University, and the Hospital...looking at this, it isn't as close as I initially thought.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Oh, then I wasn't even aware of that.:)

You know what I was looking for was Raccoon University. I see a Raccoon Community College...perhaps just another odd name you think Bruno?

Mainly because in Outbreak, which parts are conon, parts aren't, I was looking for some longic behind Nicholai being where he was, when he was. That is, getting the T's-Blood and assassinating Greg, in relation to where he was at the end of RE3, stealing Jill & Carlos' getaway chopper.

I guess I was looking for St. Michael Clock Tower, to be the same clock tower seen from the University, so that we could logically say that he went from one place to another, if they were in walking distance.

The places being the Dead Factory, Raccoon City Park, the University, and the Hospital...looking at this, it isn't as close as I initially thought.

I do think that's the university, but i'm not 100% sure.
If you are patient, try to look for it in this thread, it may be mentioned lost somwhere in it:
http://projectumbrella.net/forum/Raccoon-City-Geography

Top Bottom