• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New pictures (may contain spoilers)

TheWall

Would be interesting if they are one in the same. Whinny little Steve becomes ultimate bad@ss.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
steve is dead and gone.......if anything he will be maybe in mercs, maybe...! Or we may find out hes the new nemesis type

Would be interesting if they are one in the same. Whinny little Steve becomes ultimate bad@ss.
-you have to put logic into this...steve and his father were in prison on the island for crimes towards umbrella in nooooo way would he be related to wesker or be jake

Merged. Please don't doublepost so much.

TheWall

I'm going with he is Wesker greatest experiment so he claims him as a child. Just like the William Birkin basically claimed the G-Virus as his baby even though he had little Sherry.

letmelive311

Sorry to double post, but it won't exactly let me upload all the pics at once. :)

Ada's Campaign:
aoTd6.jpg

Online (Mercs & Other Modes) Maps:
SAf7F.jpg

Online (MErcs & Other Modes) Maps 2:
9xKYJ.jpg

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeroskaterz92

Jake need money for his mother, even wondering if Chris knew that Albert was his father. so my bet is that Jake is a legit Albert Wesker's son.

Samael

I not sure were I heard it but Someone said the scar on Jake's face is in the same spot were a vein burst on Steve's face. So maybe just because he has been called Wesker Jr. doesn't mean they are blood related. Could be he is Wesker most prize experiment.

Jake is not Steve (as he died during CV and the spiel about him coming back was nothing more than a jab at Claire) besides Steve already had father who had already mutated into a T-Veronica zombie//mutant and was killed wail doing his only epic moment in CV
So in short Jake is a new character that was created from nothing more than a fling during Albert Wesker's early years.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.

Sherry Birkin

Raccoon Incident Survivor
Jake is not Steve (as he died during CV and the spiel about him coming back was nothing more than a jab at Claire) besides Steve already had father who had already mutated into a T-Veronica zombie//mutant and was killed wail doing his only epic moment in CV
So in short Jake is a new character that was created from nothing more than a fling during Albert Wesker's early years.
It probably was just a 'jab' at Claire as you say, but even if Steve had no hope in being "reborn", he still has a striking resemblence to Jake.. Also, there was a character in Resident Evil: Outbreak, by the name of Greg Muller, (The same pronounciation and spelling as Jake Muller) who was a head researcher for Umbrella, that was known for developing a 'technique' to induce partial or specific amnesia.. As we know of, there were two patients (Yoko Suzuki and Alyssa Ashcroft) who recieved some treatment with the amnesia in 1993, so it's clear that he had been using the technique for a while.. Although Greg was later assassinated, it doesn't cross out the possibility for someone else to have picked up on his research afterwards, right..? (Wesker perhaps? :p) I'm thinking that Steve was reborn to be this, 'Wesker Junior' (with all memories of his past wiped away, and new ones to replace them, like that he was the son of Wesker, etc.) ... :) I think this makes more sense, because of how much they look alike, (Jake and Steve), plus, that Wesker took Steve, (& HINTED that he could return!) ... Maybe he intended for Steve to continue with his plans of 'Complete Global Saturation'? :O Anyways, I personally think this (If it's true) would make up to be a great twist in the storyline for upcoming Resident Evil games, rather than for the great Albert Wesker, to have a real son. (Who looks somewhat to nothing like him, and came out of nowhere..) :3

Some Nights

No Shape
I've avoided almost any and all information regarding the game recently but judging by the pictures it looks like Chris' campaign will be my least favorite of the three. Too bad he's my favorite character. :(

Sherry Birkin

It Really Is Such A Shame, That They Would Leave So Many Loop-Holes In The Series, (With Steve Especially) And Recycle The Same Characters Over And Over... -_-'
R.I.P Resident Evil, The Survivor HORROR Game: 1996-2002
Sincerly, A Beloved, And Forgotten, (But Newly Remembered) Girl Of The Series,
~Sherry Birkin

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I don't know why, but I really want to hear some Info about Ashley graham.
She was rescued, then her father stepped down as president, and now the worlds gone to hell.
Is she still alive or what?

Same with the other characters, what do they do when the worlds ending?

Sherry Birkin

I hope he is Steve, it would make the story really interesting.
I know right! :D Especially with him and myself, (If CAPCOM has us become 'close') ... Oh god I really hope Claire doesn't find out about this, even more so if Jake does turn out to be her 'close' friend, Steve... O.O'

Top Bottom