• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New MP modes available now!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I thought Siege sounded good! I just really wanted a mode with lots of zombies n NPCs running around. I imagine Survivor was actually meant to be like that but due to some rushing or technical difficulties its been simplified? just my thoughts.
I m still gutted Chris has been nerfed and has no magnum.

you know what? looking at youtube videos compaired to RE6's survivors to RE5's survivors. in RE5's survivors there are more enemies (A.I.) running around the map as to RE6's survivors (which is a few and to a none) (from the youtube videos i've seen), at that moment i was in the borderline of consideration of getting RE5 (just for it's Survivors/Mercenaries) :confused:

it also had crossed my mind if i should buy the RE5 standard edition or the gold edition, that's how complex and borderline "it" (RE5) got to me, in terms of consideration of getting it....just for it's Survivors mode....even if i did get it, i will only have to settle for BSAA Jill (in which i have no problem with) and trying to unlock her in a multiplayer type of match :rolleyes:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I've been quickshotted to the floor on 3/4 attempts at playing Survivors. That mode is completely broken in my opinion there should be zombies running everywhere. For me its played out like this...Each team runs at each other. Either a Piers or Ada costume starts spamming me with quickshots, i bounce on floor three times then die.
The one time i won i just ran straight at someone and stabbed them three times. I dont see how quickshots are even in the game, let alone competitive multiplayer.
On another note, i like the Onslaught mode a lot, i'd say thats the one mode worth your money.
The Predator mode is Ok but certain characters break this. For instance i used Agent last night, who Spawns with lightning hawk (chris' gun but yea) and he does 1000 damage a shot on ustanak. Basically i was agent, and another guy was Chris costume (with a shotgun) and between us the Ustanak lasts like 30 seconds.
If everyone chose agent in predator ustanak would stand 0 chance, not joking at all.

it's the lack of A.I. enemies and when there are, it's just a few (of the youtube RE6 survivors mode videos i've seen), i just think that more A.I. enemies on the survivors map would have sold me to immediately sold me to buy the Survivors mode in RE6, its how RE:ORC (sold me, and yes bought it at it's standard 60$ plus tax price) (i like the fact that in RE:ORC's verses multiplayer modes, specifically team-attack, that there would be A.I.s on the map attacking both teams) the A.I.s on a verses match, just makes the match more challenging. instead of the easy go right ahead and kill the other opposing team, without worrying about some A.I. going after you. :confused:

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ugh, I figured that would be the case. -___-

I'm so over waiting for this for PS3, though. If it were up to me, I'd totally not buy this out of spite, and I wouldn't miss it at all. This should have been a Day 1 thing (or better yet--on the disc). But, my friends are looking forward to this because we all want to play together in something that's more than 2P, so yeah... Guess I'll be Capcom's little bitch again.
At first I really tried not to use them cause it feels cheap, then I tried to only use them when I was low and health and needed to run away to re-up with a tablet. But, after someone kept doing it in a 1vs1 and taunting when I was in dying state, I just said **** it and joined the annoyingness. Sucks that they're detremental to win -___- Though I still try to just be sneaky to get the upper hand. -Rant over lolz- don't worry man, I'm also Capcom's bitch -___-

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
you know what? looking at youtube videos compaired to RE6's survivors to RE5's survivors. in RE5's survivors there are more enemies (A.I.) running around the map as to RE6's survivors (which is a few and to a none) (from the youtube videos i've seen), at that moment i was in the borderline of consideration of getting RE5 (just for it's Survivors/Mercenaries) :confused:

it also had crossed my mind if i should buy the RE5 standard edition or the gold edition, that's how complex and borderline "it" (RE5) got to me, in terms of consideration of getting it....just for it's Survivors mode....even if i did get it, i will only have to settle for BSAA Jill (in which i have no problem with) and trying to unlock her in a multiplayer type of match :rolleyes:
Well i wouldnt bother getting back into Re5 versus. Re5 is best for mercenaries, and your right, they had a mode with zombies running about, Slayers i think, but its kind of full of people who just team up (and dont versus) and others who just spam u with cheap tactics..Abusing the weapons n that. Its so old now, i just wouldnt recommend Re5 versus anymore. Also for Re5 u need to complete the story before doing Mercenaries, but Mercenaries Reunion (if brought) is available right away!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Well i wouldnt bother getting back into Re5 versus. Re5 is best for mercenaries, and your right, they had a mode with zombies running about, Slayers i think, but its kind of full of people who just team up (and dont versus) and others who just spam u with cheap tactics..Abusing the weapons n that. Its so old now, i just wouldnt recommend Re5 versus anymore. Also for Re5 u need to complete the story before doing Mercenaries, but Mercenaries Reunion (if brought) is available right away!

huh, after reading this a few times *heh* i'm still in a complex situation if i should get RE5 (i'm somewhat going for the GOLD edition *or something like this?*) it's like i'm in the 50/50 situation right now :rolleyes:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I've been quickshotted to the floor on 3/4 attempts at playing Survivors. That mode is completely broken in my opinion there should be zombies running everywhere. For me its played out like this...Each team runs at each other. Either a Piers or Ada costume starts spamming me with quickshots, i bounce on floor three times then die.
The one time i won i just ran straight at someone and stabbed them three times. I dont see how quickshots are even in the game, let alone competitive multiplayer.
On another note, i like the Onslaught mode a lot, i'd say thats the one mode worth your money.
The Predator mode is Ok but certain characters break this. For instance i used Agent last night, who Spawns with lightning hawk (chris' gun but yea) and he does 1000 damage a shot on ustanak. Basically i was agent, and another guy was Chris costume (with a shotgun) and between us the Ustanak lasts like 30 seconds.
If everyone chose agent in predator ustanak would stand 0 chance, not joking at all.
Should've kicked his butt out of that

Some random merc that should ONLY stay in Mercenary type modes

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well last night i had a few good fun rounds on Predator with friends it isn't so bad. I just find it a bit empty, compared to the Onslaught, which is a real Challenging mode ( and finally, satisfys my need for a 'impossible' overwhelming horde!)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Earlier someone joined my onslaught lobby and they had Piers 32 bit costume I dunno what he looked like in game but the loadout was the same as Costume piers.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have a weird feeling that when Siege mode is released, it's when the multiplayer modes will be available for the PS3 users, i've read up news about Siege mode and it says about it being released in the future :rolleyes:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
:rolleyes:

(okay, might as well do it; here it goes) uh hem..... :rolleyes: out of curiousity, i have gotten the Onslaught mode (out of curiousity) since, well i was looking for a slayers type of gameplay on RE6 (i very much like, RE5's Slayers mode *singles* mode, the soundtrack to it is nice, the music background :p), and to be honest; my first impression of it was, i was not really impressed by it, compaired to RE5's slayers mode.... in my opinion, the game mode; it's like the only tactic you can use, attacking wise; is shooting....i've purchased the "quick reload" skill which work okay with me at the moment i've tried it; but i think target master would be better for me (as for anyone, it depends on what tactics you use), anyways i don't think i will be trying out this mode a lot like "Mercenaries" a few game or so? and Yesss i know what i have said about the recent dlc multiplayer modes, but my curiousity just bested *heh* :rolleyes: my opinion on this game mode may change. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom