• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New MP modes available now!

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
It's stupid and dumb for the multiplayer modes to be only for the xbox (for now), it's like the only think that gets you addicted after playing the whole for like 100 hours. just dumb...

eX29-

Yeah! I agree! It is lame that it comes out on one system first and the other needs to wait probably a little over a months time to get the same content BUT it is what it is and we just need to deal with it and be patient even if everything should have been released at the same time'ish for both systems.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Onslaught is awesome! Survivors is better than re5 but isn't the best, predator was a bit more disappointing than I thought it would be :(

Shameful advertising: my fav mode other than mercs so far

XD sorry

Edit:
I just noticed when checking my re.net app. That on:
Extra content:
There's
Agent hunt
Mercenaries
Onslaught
Survivors
Predator
Siege

Siege mode still coming? :O

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah I was expecting the predator mode to be the best, but It seems to short and and cheap. Such as being grabbed downs you with full health.
The ustanak doesn't have that much health and only a min? I thought it was gonna be until either the ustanak or survivors die with like 10mins on the clock.
I'm glad they replaced seige with onslaught as its the best mode in the pack. Although if seige is coming still then I eagerly await it :D

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I thought Siege sounded good! I just really wanted a mode with lots of zombies n NPCs running around. I imagine Survivor was actually meant to be like that but due to some rushing or technical difficulties its been simplified? just my thoughts.
I m still gutted Chris has been nerfed and has no magnum.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I actually disagree with everything said so far haha.

I love Survivors, i HATED it at first, but when me and a pal were on, headsets in a party, talking about it, it was AWESOME.

Onslaught is nothing short of genius, it's literally a pure onslaught of enemies and ammo. Played 5 matches and sent over 600 enemies to the other player, had 650 back.

Predator is my favourite, when it's 6 full players, 2 minutes each round that's 12 minutes a match, longer than Onslaught and Survivors. 5 rounds fighting the Ustanak is awesome, and finding spots in the level to help hurt him (on Catacombs, you can use the spikes that come through the floor to kill him in 1 hit, took me 8 seconds) and then playing as him is sick too, he's big, fast, menacing, can make up good tactics to use with him, like grab a person, and run to the other side of the map, he runs so much quicker, then throw them into the corner, it eliminates them straight away, and their teammates are miles away. Also, destroy their gun drops like the Elephant Killer and they're weakened alot. Picking up Ustanaks shotgun pick up is INSANE, you can level the whole team without even moving, in seconds.

9/10 DLC for me.

TheVacantThrone

Yeah, in honesty wasn't too amazed with any of them at first, but now i've put an hour or so into each, realising a few things, i love them.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Onslaught is awesome! Survivors is better than re5 but isn't the best, predator was a bit more disappointing than I thought it would be :(

Shameful advertising: my fav mode other than mercs so far

XD sorry

Edit:
I just noticed when checking my re.net app. That on:
Extra content:
There's
Agent hunt
Mercenaries
Onslaught
Survivors
Predator
Siege

Siege mode still coming? :O

Now Siege mode, if that is "coming up" as a multiplayer mode, i may consider this mode......recalling that the objective is to protect a A.I. from other online players, and may like to add to this.....i may also consider this mode, "IF" there is a team thing (partner wise/duo thing), would be nice to have the online partner thing :cool:

errrr....wait

i meant to say is that, if the gameplay is protecting an A.I. with a online player (partner) from the "Infectees"/J'avos/Neo-Umbrella J'avos.....i will consider this mode :cool: it would be a nice touch if the A.I. is a civi (civilian)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Onslaught is insane. I like it but I've gotta get it down a little better, so much anxiety when the enemies B.O.W.'s pop up. Surprisingly I'm loving Deathmatch Survivors. Team Survivors is a little confusing for me, I don't think opposing teams should be able to pick the same character IMO.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Onslaught is insane. I like it but I've gotta get it down a little better, so much anxiety when the enemies B.O.W.'s pop up. Surprisingly I'm loving Deathmatch Survivors. Team Survivors is a little confusing for me, I don't think opposing teams should be able to pick the same character IMO.
Yes its cool I've been using the barrels to blow up when they send their boys in. Also finding the new herb locations on the maps. I still dunno whos best to be as the character though i've been using 'shooting wild' perk with default chris which removed my 'target' but made me more powerful

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Now Siege mode, if that is "coming up" as a multiplayer mode, i may consider this mode......recalling that the objective is to protect a A.I. from other online players, and may like to add to this.....i may also consider this mode, "IF" there is a team thing (partner wise/duo thing), would be nice to have the online partner thing :cool:

errrr....wait

i meant to say is that, if the gameplay is protecting an A.I. with a online player (partner) from the "Infectees"/J'avos/Neo-Umbrella J'avos.....i will consider this mode :cool: it would be a nice touch if the A.I. is a civi (civilian)

I really hope Siege comes out cos it was the one i was most interested in when they announced it back on the game release they said it would be 3 vs 3, with one team protecting an AI npc, an another team trying to kill them.
I will give them others another go as Vacant throne says need to get used to it and learn it a bit. Though i also prefer 'team' modes or co-op i find Onslaught fun but a bit 'aggresive' as can't work with my friends.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yes its cool I've been using the barrels to blow up when they send their boys in. Also finding the new herb locations on the maps. I still dunno whos best to be as the character though i've been using 'shooting wild' perk with default chris which removed my 'target' but made me more powerful
Yeah, shooting the barrels is the only viable tactic I've come up with so far, granted I only played this one for maybe 15 minutes tops. Its miles more aggressive than regular Mercs and its easy to become overwhelmed. Grenades are hella useful too.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Well.... Quickshots seem to be overused..
Ugh, I figured that would be the case. -___-

I'm so over waiting for this for PS3, though. If it were up to me, I'd totally not buy this out of spite, and I wouldn't miss it at all. This should have been a Day 1 thing (or better yet--on the disc). But, my friends are looking forward to this because we all want to play together in something that's more than 2P, so yeah... Guess I'll be Capcom's little bitch again.

TheVacantThrone

Ugh, I figured that would be the case. -___-

I'm so over waiting for this for PS3, though. If it were up to me, I'd totally not buy this out of spite, and I wouldn't miss it at all. This should have been a Day 1 thing (or better yet--on the disc). But, my friends are looking forward to this because we all want to play together in something that's more than 2P, so yeah... Guess I'll be Capcom's little bitch again.

Take solace knowing they're worth the money without question. They're great fun, i haven't been hit with a quickshot even once.

I do agree it should've been on both consoles from the get go, but i've had PS3 exclusive DLC i've had to wait for and it just goes both ways i guess. They're also well worth the wait :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well.... Quickshots seem to be overused..
I've been quickshotted to the floor on 3/4 attempts at playing Survivors. That mode is completely broken in my opinion there should be zombies running everywhere. For me its played out like this...Each team runs at each other. Either a Piers or Ada costume starts spamming me with quickshots, i bounce on floor three times then die.
The one time i won i just ran straight at someone and stabbed them three times. I dont see how quickshots are even in the game, let alone competitive multiplayer.
On another note, i like the Onslaught mode a lot, i'd say thats the one mode worth your money.
The Predator mode is Ok but certain characters break this. For instance i used Agent last night, who Spawns with lightning hawk (chris' gun but yea) and he does 1000 damage a shot on ustanak. Basically i was agent, and another guy was Chris costume (with a shotgun) and between us the Ustanak lasts like 30 seconds.
If everyone chose agent in predator ustanak would stand 0 chance, not joking at all.

Top Bottom