• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Mercenaries maps available now!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Did Ogroman show up? Maybe hes not the hidden boss.
2 of them showed up i think their just regular bosses, the secret boss must be the beeman ?
I hope the next two stages are zombie stages. The rooftop one, sounds like the bit where Ada uses her helicopter. Which would be a great zombie stage, hopefully!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Unknowingly I had a balance of 440 msp on my account, so I'm currently downloading lolz. Would've been more stoked if they weren't J'avo based, but since I forgot I even had the points its like they're free lolz.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I told you guys this yesterday........... why are you all excited ? -Then I also asked where is our free update..?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
So far I think Requiem of War > Liquid Fire. I like it being in the day time, reminds me a little but of Public Assembly, and the map isn't nearly as confusing as the other one.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
So far I think Requiem of War > Liquid Fire. I like it being in the day time, reminds me a little but of Public Assembly, and the map isn't nearly as confusing as the other one.
Hmm im not sure of my favourite I think Requiem is probaly easier to keep the combo going, and has more room for running about or dodging which is all good.
the liquid fire has such a strong red hue over everything it made me dizzy yesterday but i was smoking. Im trying to figure a good area and technique for the liquid fire map so far ive tried chilling on the bottom platform (where Jake finally fights the ustanak in campaign) but the enemies took ages to get down there and combo kept droping. Ive also tried uptop but got a bit over run . Theres some awesome new enemies on these 2 stages though, interesting mutations..I've seen Chicken legs with a big arm, and Crocodiles with a big arm (he grabbed me with the big arm and then chucked me into his crocodile mouth!)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The free update releases same time as the new dlc, 18th.

just a question, where do you get your information from? (i'm just curious), cause from doing searches i've not come across any news about the release of Map Pack A, but yet i find news about the Multiplayer modes.....i find it strange that "there are" news about the Release of the Multiplayer modes, but when Map Pack A was released there is no news i've come across :rolleyes:

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
just a question, where do you get your information from? (i'm just curious), cause from doing searches i've not come across any news about the release of Map Pack A, but yet i find news about the Multiplayer modes.....i find it strange that "there are" news about the Release of the Multiplayer modes, but when Map Pack A was released there is no news i've come across :rolleyes:

The map pack A was actually a fluke, i just thought i'd look for DLC and they were there. And with the Multiplayer modes, Capcoms/Resident Evils Facebook pages :)

Top Bottom