• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Mercenaries maps available now!

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Two new maps, only available to buy as a duo pack, Stage Map Pack A, are up for download now. They cost 160MSP, and are Liquid Fire, the final level of Jakes campaign (The Ustanak fight above the lava) and Requiem For War, the crossover level from Jake and Chris' campaigns where you have to disable the anti-air guns.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
My Oh My.....(my brain just exploded with excitement) :eek:

i am in complete shock and surprised at this news, since i'd assume any new maps would be available late next year Februrary (2013)....

i just re-read your original post sentence and saw "Require for War" on this map pack Oh My Oh My :eek:

game-market place "Here I Come" :D

and thank you for this wonderful news sir (i salute to thee) :)
.....it's just a matter of time when map pack b follows suit :)

TheVacantThrone

My pleasure. I thought maybe there's some unlockable stuff for S ranking the maps, like all the others. If anyone S them both, post if you unlock anything :) I just got a B on Liquid Fire, and it's tough as hell, only got a B one other time.

TheVacantThrone

Also, on Requiem For War, I I hat to fight an Ogroman, while J'avo are all over. Another tough one, will take alot of practice.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Also, on Requiem For War, I I hat to fight an Ogroman, while J'avo are all over. Another tough one, will take alot of practice.

An Ogroman.....that is crazy, but at the same time; is nice....i may have to go with Helena's alternative, to deal with that craziness....as default Helena's weapon set up will not be enough to deal with this craziness :eek:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
My pleasure. I thought maybe there's some unlockable stuff for S ranking the maps, like all the others. If anyone S them both, post if you unlock anything :) I just got a B on Liquid Fire, and it's tough as hell, only got a B one other time.

i hope so too (when you "S" grade it)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Hey man meant to ask, are both the new maps Javo or zombies?An ogroman?! when did he show up?
cheers

Requiem for War is obviously going to be J'avo (i assume) i hope they add in other J'avo mutations from Jake's and Chris's campain that haven't been in the J'avo infested other stages, Liquid Fire? they could probly be Infectees or J'avos....as for the Ogroman, i assume it be a secret boss?

TheVacantThrone

Requiem is J'avo, with the grasshopper leg, flying and shield mutations. Liquid is Neo-Umbrella J'avo, Raskapalanje, those flying things from jakes snow level.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Requiem is J'avo, with the grasshopper leg, flying and shield mutations. Liquid is Neo-Umbrella J'avo, Raskapalanje, those flying things from jakes snow level.

grasshopper legs haha, Neo calls those chickens *Over-Sized Chickens, at that* *Haha* ( i can see why and i do agree with him *haha*) and nice Neo-Umbrella J'avos on the Liquid Fire stage :)

ah...i can go with default Helena on Liquid Fire, since her Hydra will be very useful against those regenerating B.O.W.s :p

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Just maps? Meh, I'll let these sit for a while. I'm not playing Mercs as much as I used to, so I might as well keep my money. Kudos to Capcom for finally releasing something new, though...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
wow, I did not know this, I usually keep track of these things.

Thanks for the topic.

going to the market place now.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Im really liking the new maps . Unfortunately last night i had mates over so sorry i think Vacant you invited me! I only got to play them each once. Made it to the end on Requiem with an S but not 150 combo'd it yet, though thats my aim for this evening!
I like the neo-umbrella baddies a lot, their interesting to kill, although i think i prefer requiem of war?!
I really like how the other one reminds me of Prison, with the lava, although i dont really like the neon bright railings around the edge!
I triggered the secret enemy on requiem of war but didnt see him, my friend said its the beeman again?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i like the new maps, and from playing and being Helena on both maps.....default Helena works nice on Liquid Fire and while on Requiem for War; Helena alternative 2 works

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
so with this map pack a, map pack b will follow suit....so, we got Liquid Fire and Requiem for War... which leaves us with Creature Workshop and Rooftop Mission.

Top Bottom