• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Damnation Videos **SPOILERS(Slightly)**

zeroskaterz92

Yeah I've only played DMC4, but for reference, they now do look A LOT a like lolz:
leon_kennedy_resident_evil_6_and_dante_dmc4_by_taurimaru-d4nmprq.jpg
well, both of them were originally the same character. that's why we can see the resemblance, there's some complication back then for RE4 and DMC. DMC was suppose to be an early version of RE4.
i'm glad that they still keeping it, classic Dante should be somewhere since reboot DmC Dante is a new character model, too similar with the NinjaTheory chairman himself. lol

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
well, both of them were originally the same character. that's why we can see the resemblance, there's some complication back then for RE4 and DMC. DMC was suppose to be an early version of RE4.
i'm glad that they still keeping it, classic Dante should be somewhere since reboot DmC Dante is a new character model, too similar with the NinjaTheory chairman himself. lol
I know dude, but particularly the mannerims in the taunt reallllly reminded me of him.

zeroskaterz92

I haven't seen the movie yet but I think that's a new version of the tyrant mr.X from resident evil 2.
isn't there's only one Tyrant experiment left if i'm not mistaken? i guess this is it then.

I know dude, but particularly the mannerims in the taunt reallllly reminded me of him.
well, like i said, the old Dante needs to be somewhere, can't just let the character "died". at least we can still see Dante in Leon or vice versa.
too bad the reboot DmC isn't the Dante we used to know. the new Dante cursing too much - "f*ck here and there", "Dante the demon killer" = lame.
government -- illuminati concept cliche bores me since Assassin's Creed done a better job at that.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
anyone notice that Leon and Ada have a similar model (specifically the head base, based off the Resident Evil Damnation model), the only mere difference, that being the gender. i've blown my mind, on "seeing it".

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Lol I know pretty much nothing about the DMC series but I do hear about Leon and Dante being similar though and DMC was once a version of RE4. The game is done now unless they can reduce the screen tearing w/ patches (idk if you can do that though).

The screen tearing is the upscale problem and its still in both demos--- if you play at 1080p on most TVs there will be loads of screen tearing, best thing is to switch to 720p in xbox display and it will be smooth completely. It works on RE5 and there is ridiculous screen tearing with 1080p. You can test it on the demo or RE5, set display in xbox dash settings to 720.. All xbox games output at 720 anyway, its just a problem capcom seem to have as all their games do it, both RE6 demos do so I can bet the final game will be identical.

zeroskaterz92

The screen tearing is the upscale problem and its still in both demos--- if you play at 1080p on most TVs there will be loads of screen tearing, best thing is to switch to 720p in xbox display and it will be smooth completely. It works on RE5 and there is ridiculous screen tearing with 1080p. You can test it on the demo or RE5, set display in xbox dash settings to 720.. All xbox games output at 720 anyway, its just a problem capcom seem to have as all their games do it, both RE6 demos do so I can bet the final game will be identical.
well, since most consoles game are fixed at 720p, there are some games can go on 1080p but that's just it, overall the quality is still 720p. however if play it on PC, yes, you can play on 1080p without screen tearing. that's just how it is.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
and also with those stating the "screen tearing" thing, its a demo....which means its not a finished product and its in the process of being processed, so until you do get the final product...i for one will be enjoying Resident Evil 6 in 1080 goodness and i really doubt i will have this "screen tearing" thing you all are speaking of (since the ones stating this thing are the ones that have tried the demo).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hey I'm a little confused on a few things in this film. I was wondering if someone could advise me
(Spoilers ahead)

1. Ada and Leon
So did Ada do a 1nigjt stand with Leon between the events of re4 and damnation? She mentions "that one night"
The bonus stuff on the cd has a dev mention that he wanted to make it look like they maybe had contact

2. President woman
Was she infected or something? She had a massive mark on her back and I thought she was gonna mutate in a big fight at the end but nothing really happened with her.

3. Buddy
He was infected and being taken over, but before he could take his life Leon gives a speech about living even if he has no limbs, so paralyses him. How did he get the plaga out of him and why do Leon shoot him?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
and also with those stating the "screen tearing" thing, its a demo....which means its not a finished product and its in the process of being processed, so until you do get the final product...i for one will be enjoying Resident Evil 6 in 1080 goodness and i really doubt i will have this "screen tearing" thing you all are speaking of (since the ones stating this thing are the ones that have tried the demo).
Its not just the demo-its pretty much every capcom game made in MT framework.
For example- Dead Rising,and Resident evil 5.
RE5 had the tearing in demo and full game if you played Re5 you would have seen it- the only way to stop it is play in 720 and the game wont really look any different- for 1080 on xbox the game outputs at 720 pixels and the xbox scales it up to 1080. It doesnt add extra detail, i dont think, it just enlarges..
It may well work fine on your TV,. but i own a high quality HD Led TV and i still get it on 1080, I doubt it will change from demo to full game, I just want people to be aware, if you get bad screen tearing, please try 720, problem solved

Top Bottom