• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Damnation Videos **SPOILERS(Slightly)**

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
http://www.residentevildamnation-movie.com/

1. Click on "Watch Sneak Peek"
2. Go to the right of the player and click on "more clips"
3.Click on "Organism of War"

This video will clear up who's voice it was who said "LEON!!!" at the end of the last trailer. (I'm pretty sure no one predicted this person lol)

There is also another new video titled "Organism of War" that goes in detail about the Lickers in Damnation.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why does Leon need a crash course on lickers? He's already faced them in Raccoon City, I think he remembers. And have you noticed how perfectly animated his hair is?

tharsheblows

Why does Leon need a crash course on lickers? He's already faced them in Raccoon City, I think he remembers. And have you noticed how perfectly animated his hair is?

I don't think that video has anything to do with Leon but someone giving a presentation on the BOWS and yes they did a good job on Leon's hair.

Oh. It was Hunnigan. Lmao

exactly, i laughed and then was like wtf?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Haha it sounded so much like Ashley though :p Aah well, mystery solved. Thanks for the info. :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, I also noticed that he looks better than usual! :D (I just have a thing for soldiers in uniforms.) But Ada looks somewhat ugly in this movie.

zeroskaterz92

is it just me or the face expression and mouth animation aren't really good? RE6, the game itself are better. no?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
And have you noticed how perfectly animated his hair is?
Sorry, I just really wanted an excuse to post this:
tumblr_m7lbiyXdOB1rysu44o1_500.jpg

tharsheblows

yeah that's the new taunt" Check and mate BUDDY!" lol but I'm usually not the one to notice things like screen tearing but it is a lot in the demo. This is a preview build so the final product can still be better. That is probably the best looking stage I've seen so far.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Heh, coincidentally it reminded me of Dante from DMC lolz. I'm not a big graphics guy(though these are pretty impressive doe), but I hope they iron out the screen tearing. I'm sure they will, they've still got a couple weeks.

tharsheblows

Lol I know pretty much nothing about the DMC series but I do hear about Leon and Dante being similar though and DMC was once a version of RE4. The game is done now unless they can reduce the screen tearing w/ patches (idk if you can do that though).

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah I've only played DMC4, but for reference, they now do look A LOT a like lolz:
leon_kennedy_resident_evil_6_and_dante_dmc4_by_taurimaru-d4nmprq.jpg

And yeah, crossing my fingers for it to patched up or whatever they have to do!

Top Bottom