• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 New Costumes Available Now!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
That officially gives gina the most costumes in game and most split personality.
Her 15second campaign appearance must have really striked players with how awesome her charcater actually is of course.

A lot of people were obsessed with her sister, too. I don't get why. She was creepy, even before she mutated. But Gina was the much, much better looking sibling.

Wild West Hooker, Unaffordable Exclusive Winter Jacket

I don't know why those are making me laugh so hard.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Gina was the much, much better looking sibling.

Which is why she's the Fire in my Elemental Fairy build. Rachael is Water, because of her wetsuit. I liked Rachael, though, especially because she was scared. Compare her to Jill in the same game... ugh...

I don't know why those are making me laugh so hard.

Because I'm funny and you know it. *would add an arrogant smiley, but can't tell what those zombies mean*

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm still a little dissappinted however that they don't have separate voice lines like lottie has.
Rachels voice lines weren't great, but they never jarred me like THANKYOU SO MUCHHH

Especially Jessica, her raid lines were actually pretty well suited to her character.

If anyone wants to see these new costumes:

Jessica:

jessica_sherawat.jpg

Lottie:

Lotti_blanc.jpg

Looks like lottie has fully embraced communism

Last edited:
Top Bottom