• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New clips from Retribution, view at your own risk

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Only that they look better in the games... that third scene is ridiculous...

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Only that they look better in the games... that third scene is ridiculous...
Theres exaggerated stuff even by the movie standards, shes supposedly human now but I dont see any difference lmao

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's exactly what I was already thinking when I saw the last movie. I'm not sure if I remember it correctly, but didn't Wesker inject something into Alice that stole her superhuman powers? Whoever wrote the script could have gone without that scene because there's no difference in her behaviour for the rest of the movie anyway. The first zombie fight and it's already like she has never lost her powers at all. And as for that scene from Retribution... it doesn't even look good, superhuman or not.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I like the corridor one and the one with Ada is good, but the car chase scene looks terrible.
I know these movies are bad, but I can't help watching them. They're the only 'bad' films I can enjoy.

svp

hahahaa Barry and Leon in the back seat! I feel like they just throw some random characters together and call it a movie! Did you see Barry's fake ass red beard lol and why does ada look like a twelve year old? she is as threatening as a lifeless platypus

MissDomino

Premium
hahahaa Barry and Leon in the back seat! I feel like they just throw some random characters together and call it a movie!
Maybe they are drawing their inspiration from resident evil gaiden, lol.
This movie's a mess.

Reactions: svp

sbr999

80859531.gif

I think it speaks for itself:rolleyes:

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I really liked the movie myself. I loove these films in 3D.. just amazing. I'm a fan of both the games and the movies soo.. I can't jump on the banwagon with all yall. Milla kicks ass, it was cool to see Barry (even if it looked nothing like him and he died later on). We all know there is going to be a 6th and final film.. thats what Anderson said. I respect everyones opinions on here if you hate the films but some of you perhaps hate them to be a "true" RE fan?.. hey.. I've been a fan of the games since the start, 1996. I wasnt a fan of the first movie when I went to see it back in 02 but they grew on me overtime. They are just fun, crazy, action, sci fi films that borrow some ideas (and the name lol) from RE.. thats how I look at it anymore.

KKAAIIG

The movie sucked, Alice doesn't fit into the RE Universe, Most of the stuff was copied and once again.. the main characters from the game were only added just to be Alice's sidekicks!

Raven2-1

Fifth Survivor
I think the movies are terrible with trying to follow the games project ALICE is only mentioned like once in the games and its just on a list of expirements. This movie made no sense first off WHERE THE HEII IS CHRIS!!!! The virus never goes global (so Far!!!!!) and its all covered up with small outbreaks with the BSAA fighting them. Second the guy they had for Leon ooked like he was on roids Leons supposed to be small. The biggest of all WESKER TRYING TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE IN THE END???!?!?!?! WTF wesker is the identity of evil.. !!!!!!

sbr999

Since I haven't seen this masterpiece (and not intend to, either LOL), but I'm really curious why was the movie called RETRIBUTION? What or who did they avenge/revenge/retaliate?

Or was I right - a couple of months ago- when I made this?
View attachment 481

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Since I haven't seen this masterpiece (and not intend to, either LOL), but I'm really curious why was the movie called RETRIBUTION? What or who did they avenge/revenge/retaliate?
The 2000 people on the ship at the end of Afterlife got killed at the beginning of Retribution so yh, shes avenging those. :p

Mr Sunshine

Ok.. I'm pretty much used to the RE movies. I've understood that they messed up the characters and the storyline and that they're not movies picked up from the top shelf... BUT BARRY TAKING OUT HIS COLT PYTHON!! HOLY COW!! I didn't expect that!! By far my best scene of the series(only and only because of that gun)!

Btw, I found Retribution a lot more interesting than Afterife and Extinction.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I saw RE:R today....not sure if I liked it though, I mean dont get me wrong the action was pretty good, but...idk no story for me..:( they could have done ALOT better than what they did...just my opinion ><

highlight below for spoiler

Ps: WHY'D THEY HAVE TO KILL BARRY TT^TT and Luther?! geez...plus they could have explained HOW Leon, Barry, Ada, and Luther all meet up...so mad at the movie...honestly, I think I could have waited to see it. They didnt have to put so much action scenes, yeah they were good but I need a storyline....I didnt even stay to the very end of the credits...did I miss anything?

Top Bottom