• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New character confirmed.

v iBaxter

Found this confirming new character.
"Lastly, all the new costumes and Josh Stone will be playable in the refreshed Mercenaries Reunion. Along with two previously announced character skins Chris (warrior), and Sheva(Fairy Tale) these characters mark the first 5 of 8 new playable in Mercenaries Reunion. Each has a unique weapons loadout, providing new challenges for the gamer."
looking forward to it:D

Duo

I hope they're just holding out on the real surprised, because everything so far is relatively disappointing. The RE4 Merc's need to be included...plus Carlos from RE3, one of the true original Mercenaries.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Duo;62313 said:
I hope they're just holding out on the real surprised, because everything so far is relatively disappointing. The RE4 Merc's need to be included...plus Carlos from RE3, one of the true original Mercenaries.

Agreed. So far the Merc. extras haven't been much of a surprise. I kind of figured Josh would be one of them.

I hope they have Claire as a playable Merc. character! That would be awesome. She is Chris' sister after all and Chris got to make a little extra appearance in RE2... Maybe they'll do the same with Claire.

Rebecca would also be cool to see now; to see how much she's changed. And Barry too... But they are really stretching it.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Star, how would Barry as a merc be "stretching it"? He is Chris' best friend. That wouldn't be anymore of a "stretch" than HUNK, Claire, or Rebecca added into mercs.

It is called Mercenaries Reunion, but so far I have yet to see a Reunion worth having.

v iBaxter

we dont need all resi 5 characters excella running around in high heels would be stupid she isnt a fighter shes just a researcher in a way, HUNK for the win !!! and carlos would be cool.

v iBaxter

i think it would be awesome if barry was in the BSAA with some police shades and chuck norris jacket and jeans.

Duo

It seems reports say 8 new Costumes AND 8 new characters.

Well, that would mean there are 7 new character spots open. Which is how many it would be to include all past Mercenary characters. And it's Mercenary's -reunion-.

Thank goodness.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
A new character has been comfirmed.

Chris Old BSAA. I know, not think, but 100% know that he is going to be a new merc. If you don't believe me then just wait until the new DLC comes out and you will see that I was true.

That means that 2 characters have not been revealed. I have a hunch on who they are. I think one is going to be Wesker Midnight with Coat and the last on will be Jill Valentine Battle Suit with Scars. Wesker Midnight with Coat was the only person left in LIN besides Jill BSSA, who has already been used, so there is a chance that he is one of them. Jill Battle Suit with Scars is another hunch since in DE Jill wears the battle suit, but she has scars on her with it on, meaning that since this one has scars and the orignal one in the regular mecernaires had no scars, there will be a possibility that one with scars will be on there.

Chris Old BSSA I know is going to be a playable character, but the last 2 I mention are just hunches.

Chris-BSAA

BIGHARD CHEATER;62585 said:
A new character has been comfirmed.

Chris Old BSAA. I know, not think, but 100% know that he is going to be a new merc. If you don't believe me then just wait until the new DLC comes out and you will see that I was true.

That means that 2 characters have not been revealed. I have a hunch on who they are. I think one is going to be Wesker Midnight with Coat and the last on will be Jill Valentine Battle Suit with Scars. Wesker Midnight with Coat was the only person left in LIN besides Jill BSSA, who has already been used, so there is a chance that he is one of them. Jill Battle Suit with Scars is another hunch since in DE Jill wears the battle suit, but she has scars on her with it on, meaning that since this one has scars and the orignal one in the regular mecernaires had no scars, there will be a possibility that one with scars will be on there.

Chris Old BSSA I know is going to be a playable character, but the last 2 I mention are just hunches.

I don't think so. they said there would be 4 new costumes and 4 NEW characters. Josh is a new character, but a old BSAA Chris would be just another costume.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Chris-BSAA;62608 said:
I don't think so. they said there would be 4 new costumes and 4 NEW characters. Josh is a new character, but a old BSAA Chris would be just another costume.

I know that it is.

There 8 characters, 4 costumes, and 4 other characters. All 4 costumes and Josh is playable. That is leaving us questions about the last 3. And the last 3 are coming from LIN and DE. Since the Chris Old BSAA is playable in LIN he has to be playable in Reunion.

Chris-BSAA

BIGHARD CHEATER;62634 said:
I know that it is.

There 8 characters, 4 costumes, and 4 other characters. All 4 costumes and Josh is playable. That is leaving us questions about the last 3. And the last 3 are coming from LIN and DE. Since the Chris Old BSAA is playable in LIN he has to be playable in Reunion.

Where did you heared they had to come from LIN or DE? if your right, well... lets say i would be dissapointed because i hoped for 4 NEW characters... :confused:

anyway, found a new video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBH2V2krc8
shows figures of the new costume and... 2 NEW figures of REBECCA AND BARY! How cool is that??!!:D

Top Bottom