• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Campaign Skill

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I thought of such an awesome idea! In an update in the future Capcom should make a skill for campaign that unlocks after u beat it, it disables the LB navigator and replaces it with taunt :OOO!!

Darkness

Infected
Saywhatnow? That doesn't sound like it fits the same pattern as the rest of the skills, which seem to be meant to improve combat effectiveness. That just seems like a suggestion for a tweak to the game itself. :rolleyes:

I support this idea except for one thing, don't disable anything. They should have some other button combination for it.

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
I mean if you wanna mess around or get the infected's attention along with filling up ur stamina I think this is a good idea! :D

MetalGamer2

Survivor
That would be awesome! I would totally use that in campaign and add it to my "Hand-to-Hand Combat" skillset. That way I will never run out of stamina :D

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Lol, that is weird you can't taunt on the campaign but you can on extra stuff or past RE games.

Top Bottom