• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City NEMESIS confirmed for Operation Raccoon City !!!

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I didn't doubt that he would be in the game, but now that I've seen him I'm excited. His character model looks great. I can't wait to see how he looks and acts during gameplay against multiple USS operatives.

Edge Stylez

Advanced 3d Artist
This is great news! i usually tend to ignore games with Leon in the main cast, so this is what i want so far.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
the bad thing is that we dont know yet the actual release date of this awesome game i cant w8 anymore the say that is goning to come out in 2012 **** !

Isnt it coming out on the 20th of November ? or has it been pushed back :(
and im not that shocked to here Nemesis is in it, maybe Brad and Jill are in it too ?

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
the bad thing is that we dont know yet the actual release date of this awesome game i cant w8 anymore the say that is goning to come out in 2012 **** !
Amazon is never wrong. It said Dead Space was gonna come out JAN 25 2011, and it did. It said Infamous 2 was gonna come out June 7th 2011, and it did. It said Resistance 3 would come out September 6th 2011, and it did. So I think this release date is pretty accurate like 100% accurate just like the last 3 games I bought.
http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...B9SA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1319585839&sr=8-2

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Amazon is never wrong. It said Dead Space was gonna come out JAN 25 2011, and it did. It said Infamous 2 was gonna come out June 7th 2011, and it did. It said Resistance 3 would come out September 6th 2011, and it did. So I think this release date is pretty accurate like 100% accurate just like the last 3 games I bought.
http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...B9SA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1319585839&sr=8-2

Amazon shows the announced release date. It says December 31 because Capcom said winter. Amazon always puts the date at December 31 when an exact date isn't specified.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Amazon shows the announced release date. It says December 31 because Capcom said winter. Amazon always puts the date at December 31 when an exact date isn't specified.
close enough its coming out winter 2011. that means if its not December 31st its gonna be released earlier (obviously cuz 31st is the last day of December) witch is awesome cuz then i don't have to wait as long.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
Is this coming out for 360? if so, im all over it and pray to God Nemesis has his old badass voice back
Yes, 360 and PS3, not sure about Wii or PC though. And if anybody has been thinking about starting or joining a group, i am going to be starting a group for O:RC, more than likely based on the site, so if you are interested message me.

ZombieHunter20

resident evil operation raccoon city !@!!
oohh nooooo now it say its going to be released at march 31 2012 i am going to suicide i cant w8 that long to play it !!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom