• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Needs tips and advice to beat this game.

zk5201

Basically picked up this game after a long time, having never beaten it when I first got it. My friend is heavy into scary games and thus, I decided to show her this game. She's not good enough at games to play this, (She's pretty casual) but we set up a rhythm that I'd clear a bunch of rooms in the mansion, and after I save, she gets to goof off and explore while I do something else.

Alas, ammo is running low and I've already used up all the survival daggers (on accident). I've only burnt a couple corpses though by the save point in the east side of the mansion, and have only a couple bullets left in the shotgun.

I'm at a part where I go to the basement in the west side of the mansion into what looks like a kitchen, no power in the elevator, but it seems the game chose that time to have the crimson heads popping back up, which killed me instantly as I was cornered at the bottom of the stairs. Obviously going to burn that corpse next time I play.

I don't want to use any faqs in beating this since I feel it takes away from the experience, but tips on continuing from here on is much appreciated. I can't imagine how people beat this game, dagger only, when I'm getting brutalized with a shotgun against the zombie puppies.

Also any other legitimately scary/creepy games like this on the gamecube or wii library? I tried showing her resident evil 0 (which was a cakewalk), but feels they give way too much warning when things are happening, I'm seemingly doing way more in way less time, there's way more zombies so they're annoying, not scary, etc.

L

Lurker
Are you playing as Chris or Jill? Believe it or not, this changes the entire game. Oh, and by the way, I don't really remember where you are. Is this before the boss fight in the catacombs or after?

Awesome oats

Premium
With Chris the tips that I can tell you by personal experience is don't use your fuel with every zombie you see unless you need to return there and you know you cant doge him if he returns. And if you think your not gonna return to a certain room try to see if you can get off with out killing the enemies there. also if your stocked up on life unequip your defense items and equip them only when you think you really need it. save your shotgun ammo!!

Top Bottom