• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Need help locating healing

andakanda

Hey guys.
I've just made the mixed oil from the room behind the fire u put out with the hose.
Came back out and was attacked by Nemesis, killed him with Magnum but used all my healing.
Im fatally wounded and cannot run. ( red health )
I walked sloooowly back to the train station only to be attacked again by nemesis right before getting to the train. ( in a small corridor so impossible to get away )
Earlier in the game i was abit reckless with my herbs andfirst aid spray, and i cant find ANY more healing anywhere

...I dont wanna start over as i really dont like the game ( just want to complete the entire series )

Does anyone know of some hidden healing source or a tip perhaps?

Playing on Hard

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
For your current location, the only thing I can think of is SOMETIMES there's three green herbs in the place with the fake book in the room right when you go through the gate, I don't know if you were to get that or not. But honestly, you're not really that far anyway, I would just restart on easy. Its just gonna get harder after you get on the train.

Top Bottom