• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Need help downloading Ps5 upgrade.

Dodgedabullet1

Hi, i was just wondering if someone might be able to help. I own the ps4 disc version of resident evil 7. I've recently bought a Ps5 installed the game and realised I could upgrade to the Ps5 version. I went to the game page on the home screen of my ps5 and there was the option to upgrade so I started the download, however I then realised I had lots of other game updates pending, so I cancelled the upgrade download. Now some of the other updates have finished I went back to the resident evil 7 page on the Ps5 home screen and the option to download the ps5 upgrade has gone and no matter what I do it won't appear. I've tried taking the disc out and reinserting it a few times, restarting the Ps5 on a few occasions and still nothing. And now the game won't start at all, just says, couldn't start game. I've just uninstalled the game and reinstalled from the disc but the upgrade option is still gone and I can't upgrade.
Can anyone help with a solution on how to Upgrade when I have no available download option.
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom