• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 My version lacks "Professional mode"

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello

I have come across the term "Professional mode" a few times. What is Professional mode? It may sound like a difficulty level, but my version of RE4 (PS2) is lacking any such difficulty level. It's got two levels: Easy and Normal.

Can someone please explain this? Thanks.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
have you completed the game yet, once you have, instead of going onto the "cleared round" save, go to new game and it should be therE?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
iHadeSsS;28569 said:
have you completed the game yet, once you have, instead of going onto the "cleared round" save, go to new game and it should be therE?
No, I've not completed it. In fact I've just bought it.

So it's something that becomes available once I complete the game, I see.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You have to complete it on Veteran first, at least that;s what I thought anyway, Haha makes sence to me. Also, apparently if you complete the game in under 5 hours you get the infinite launcher.
I havnt tryed yet though haha.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RE5.;28576 said:
You have to complete it on Veteran first, at least that;s what I thought anyway, Haha makes sence to me. Also, apparently if you complete the game in under 5 hours you get the infinite launcher.
I havnt tryed yet though haha.
Complete it on veteran? :huh:

5 hours? I've used much more than that already, and I'm in chapter 1.3. :lol:

I'm not rushing it, I look at everything and enjoy it. :)
Ashley will just have to be patient...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whhhhhhhhooooooooooooooops! I'm talking about re5 haha my bad. Yeah you get pro mode after doing the game once lol. an the 5 hour thing thats re5. my bad lol should of checked the thread

Top Bottom