• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 My Order :)

Farmtown89

Ordered it off Amazon Aug 31st, cant wait till it gets here :D

RE6.png

Question is, what do we get if we preorder it? o_O

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
For ordering it from Amazon, you get the High Seas Fortress map for Mercenaries, if I'm not mistaken.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I still don't know which special edition I should get. I can't choose between the gamestop.co.uk one or the GAME one..

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
To be honest, I couldn't care less. None of those extras that come with the special editions are particularly appealing to me, so I'll probably just buy the game and be happy with it. Seriously, what do I need a needle bomb for? And I wonder if anyone will actually buy that immensely expensive edition with Leon's jacket (which isn't that special anyway, in the end it's just a black leather jacket).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I ordered of amazon too.
I guess I'll be seeing you soon on mercs ;]

Is there a way to get all mercs maps? Will a dlc containing the others come out?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Not yet, but Brelston said several times on the live streams that all preorder maps will probably become available to everyone after some time, so I think there's hope.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
They should do, I know people who have preordered from different places
It doesnt seem right that everyone is restricted by 2 maps permenantly

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
No, don't worry, I think you just got that wrong. We're not restricted to two maps permanently, there are several maps in the game itself that are unlocked by making progress in the game. In the beginning there's only one map (plus the one you get if you preorder), probably so you don't get spoiled about the locations, but new maps will become available as well.

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
I still don't know which special edition I should get. I can't choose between the gamestop.co.uk one or the GAME one..

The GAME one looks awesome but the gamestop one has a cooler hoodie and is like £40 cheaper :p

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The GAME one looks awesome but the gamestop one has a cooler hoodie and is like £40 cheaper :p

I'm thinking about getting the gamestop one, but i'll probably just end up getting the steelbook edition.

MissDomino

Premium
I don't know if this makes a difference to anyone, but if you're importing RE6 for the ps3 make sure you can get ps store cards for that region. If there's any good dlc, you want to be able to get it.
It also helps if you have a HD TV. I don't know if RE6 has the problem, but some games don't work if the region of your system doesn't match your game if you aren't using a hdmi cable.

Everyone probably knows this already, but I thought I would just warn you guys, just incase. I import most of my games you see.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I was waiting to see if there'd be a CE, but I've gone ahead and made my order, too.

I would have gone with Amazon; regardless. Day 1 shipping + no tax or S&H charges (because I'm Prime) is awesome. Plus, I'll get a $10 promotional code when the game ships AND the free map. Awesome.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
To be honest, I couldn't care less. None of those extras that come with the special editions are particularly appealing to me, so I'll probably just buy the game and be happy with it. Seriously, what do I need a needle bomb for? And I wonder if anyone will actually buy that immensely expensive edition with Leon's jacket (which isn't that special anyway, in the end it's just a black leather jacket).
Dude.... it's LEON'S jacket.... if I had 1000 dollars I would of been on that like flies on S***

Top Bottom