• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 My ideal Resident Evil 7!

Nuckelavee

Hello everyone! I'm Guy and i'm a huge Resident Evil fan, my favorites are Zero, 1 (Remaster), Re4, Re5, both Revelations and I ADORE the monsters/Mutants of Re6, but I don't like the game that much. I dislike 2 and 3, but I hope the remasters will buy me over, I just hate the Playstation graphics so it's probably not fair for 2 and 3, but in the remasters I hope they add new levels and new enemies, because i'm bored with zombies pretty much, they were fun in Re1 and zero, but the others no.

Anywayzzz here are the things I like to see in Resident Evil 7 and the things I really DON'T want to see in Resident Evil 7.

I want a good mix of Resident Evil 1 and 4, with action and puzzles.

Let's start with the things I don't want to see returning.

1: QTE, Quick Time Events are an annoyance for PC players and are just boring! I wanna enjoy the cutscenes not sit on the edge of my seat because every moment there could be a E or Space button appear on screen. I really hate QTE and I hope they are gone forever.

2: Revisiting Rooms: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind revisiting some rooms with puzzles or keys, BUT I hate it in Resident Evil 1 and 2 that you have to return to the same old room OVER AND OVER again.

3: Only being able to carry 6 or 8 items at the same time, I know there are a lot of fans of this realism thing, but I hate it, I really want the item box of Resident Evil 4, in which you have to buy space to increase it, I really liked that, I hate it to leave items behind or in some stupid box.

4: Vehicles action, I really hate racing games, so leave those tank, motorcycle, car and other boring racing game crap out of Resident Evil, really disliked that in 6.

5: Time and escaping missions, we seen explosions they are boring, don't want to have time missions with clocks running down, they are bad for my heart, I wanna enjoy the game, not stressing to make it in time, maybe in some small puzzles, but not escaping before the entire level explodes.

Now for the things I DO want.

Characters I like to see in one way or another in the game (even if it is in mercenaries only)

Chris Redfield – Piers Nivans – Leon S Kennedy – Sheva Alomar – Jill Valentine – Josh Stone – Kirk Mathison – Rebecca Chambers – Barry Burton – Carlos Oliveira – Richard Aiken – Forest Speyer – Parker Luciani – Finn Macauley – Quint Cetcham – Ingrid Hannigan – Neil Fisher – Claire Redfield – Pedro Fernandez – Gabriel Chavez – Moira Burton – Gina Foley – Oswell E. Spencer – Sergei Vladimir - Ivan – Albert Wesker – Alex Wesker – Ricardo Irving – Excella Gionne – HUNK – Michaela Schneider – William Birkin – Anette Birkin – James Marcus – Alexander Ashford – Veronica Ashford – Alfred Ashford – Alexia Ashford – Jack Krauser – Raymond Vester – Rachel Foley – Jessica Sherawat – Carla Radames – George Trevor – Jessica Trevor – Lisa Trevor – Jack Muller – Sherry Birkin – Billy Coen – Ramon Salazar – Bitores Mendez – Steve Burnside – Merchant – Luis Sera – Ada Wong – Natalia Korda – Javier Hidalgo – Manuela Hidalgo

Bosses I like to see in one way or another.

Red Queen
Plant 42
Neptune
Black Tiger
Iluzija
Nemesis
Verdugo
U-3
U-8
Uroboros
Blob
Ndesu / Ogroman (King of El Gigante)
Ustanak / T.A.L.O.S
Rasklapanje (boss regenerator)
Ubistvo (Chainsaw boss)
Grave Digger
Fafnir / Mutant Komodo Dragon
Grootslang / Zombie Elephant
Nuckelavee (Search on Google)

B.O.W Enemies I like to see in mercenaries or the main story:

Zombie
- Crimson Head, without skin of Resident Evil 6 Bloodshot.
- Ivy, or plant infested zombie
- Sploder, exploding zombie which leaves cysts on the ground after it explodes, very dangerous zombies.
- Whopper, the very fat zombies, hard to kill
- Shrieker, just like in 6 attracting other zombies to their location.
Cerberus
- Fenrir, wolf like Cerberus with tentacles out of their back.
- Adjule, advanced cerberus which mutate into the strange giant-maw dogs from Resident Evil 5.
Leech
- Mimicry Marcus
Plague Crawler
- Chimera
- Novistador
- Reaper
Giant Spider
- Leaper, Wolf Spiders that are fast and jumpy
- Trapper, giant mutant trapdoor spiders which surprise you from beneath.
- Red Widow, very poisonous giant widow spiders.
- Spitter, which spit sticky webs at you which imobilize you.
Eliminator
Nosferatu (Another name for the Infected Bat)
Hunter
- Lurker, invisible advanced Hunters.
- Breeder, very big Hunters with DNA from the Surinam Toad, they spawn smaller Hunterlings from their back.
Stinger (as normal enemies)
Tyrant (lesser and normal appearing enemies.)
Licker
- Brain Eater (advanced Licker with multiple tongues)
Terror Moth
Digger (Smaller Grave Diggers, normal enemies)
Albinoid
Plaga (intelligent humanoid infected which transform after you shoot on them)
- Chainsaw Plaga
- Tentacle Head Plaga
- Gatling Gun Plaga
- Executioner Plaga
- Duvalia Plaga
- Bui Kichwa, which head turns into a spider
- Mantis Plaga, with the mantis scythe arms.
- Beetle Plaga, with the beetle like jaws from 6.
- Cockroach Plaga, which can craw onto walls.
- Centipede Plaga, with the centipede-like arm, which can burry underground and attack you from range just like in Diablo 3.
- Moth Plaga, hangs upside down under moth body shooting.
- Locust Plaga, can jump very fast
- Crossbow Plaga, female, has deformed arm and is ranged
Garrador
Armadura
Regenerator
- Iron Maiden
El Gigante
Globster
Ghiozzo (the mutant fish)
Sea Creeper
Scarmiglione
Wall Blister
Draghignazzo (normal enemies this time)
Glasp
Vulcan Blubber
Dhurlga
Rask Claws (Animated hands from the boss Rasklapanje)
Strelats
Napad
Gnezdo
Lepotitsa
Jabberwock
Nautilus
Glower (new enemies, much like a glowing larvae hanging from the ceiling with blue light and sticky silk hanging from it, reeling in everything that sticks in it.
Implanter (parasite wasp like horrors that implant humans with parasites so they turn into Plaga.)
Toyol (infected babies, very scary)

Aggressive Animals
Crow / Bat / Adder/ Wasp / Rat / Shark / Ant Swarm / Cockroach Swarm / Spider Swarm / Piranha Swarm

Non Monster Enemies
Seeker Robot
Kammikaze Robot
Drone Robot
Cleaner (human enemies which work for Umbrella or another evil compagnie.

Environments I like to see in this game, either in Mercenairies or the campaign:

Ghost Train
Dark Mansion
Sewers
Underground Labs
Ghost Ship
Forest Town
Deserted Scary Town
Prison Island + Training Ground (Code Veronica)
Ruins
Caves
Mines and Mining Area
Swamp
S.T.A.R.S Office
Umbrella Headquarters
Factory
Castle

Environments I don't like to see are the Streets and a Police Department, not very scary environments if you ask me, boring.

I really want Mercenaries to be special this time around, with almost ALL famous characters being in or unlockable and ALL enemies mixed in levels.

I also want the Raid Mode to return, with all enemies and characters being unlockable!

A new cool something could be mutations, good mutations for your character, so you can upgrade their strength and melee attacks or grow some strange bodyparts.

There is a lot more, but this will do for now!

Last edited:

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. Agree
5. Kinda disagree because I wouldn't mind having timed sequence but make it unpredictable and not too much pressure

I pretty much agree with the rest above as long as it's offline single player which means complete elimination of co-op or AI companion.

Nuckelavee

What about two modes? One single player and one multi-player, in single player you have to choose your character and the other character doesn't join you, but if you do multiplayer you play both.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
You mean optional co-op like in Dead Space 3? while I think Dead Space 3 is a good game I still wouldn't want to have any kind of co-op in RE 7 whether it's gonna be optional or not. I'm probably the most anti co-op member here.

Milk and Cookies

Surprised to see 2 and 3 so low on your favorites. I loved 3. 4 is without a doubt one of, if not the strongest title in the series imo.

Nuckelavee

I really don't like the streets and police office environments in 2, really boring.

3 I hate, I don't care for overused, overpopular monsters like Nemesis so running away from it the entire time is like a nightmare, not a scary one, but a boring one.

And yes, I agree, 4 is by far the best title in the series, but 1 and 0 are close second.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I really don't like the streets and police office environments in 2, really boring.

3 I hate, I don't care for overused, overpopular monsters like Nemesis so running away from it the entire time is like a nightmare, not a scary one, but a boring one.

And yes, I agree, 4 is by far the best title in the series, but 1 and 0 are close second.
-YOU MUST BE SUPER YOUNG AND DONT KNOW WHAT A GOOD RESIDENT EVIL IS

Top Bottom