• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 My Idea for the story for Resident Evil 7

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes and it's LOGICAL that "President" daughter doesn't know how to shoot
Cause Krauser is VERY High in the military...Or..was. The dude was a Silent Ninja...Did you see how he got the drop on Leon in that cutscene with the knives in RE4...Also, why WOULD she know how to shoot...That's nowhere NEAR a normal skill for someone in a government positions, or their family...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Cause Krauser is VERY High in the military...Or..was. The dude was a Silent Ninja...Did you see how he got the drop on Leon in that cutscene with the knives in RE4...Also, why WOULD she know how to shoot...That's nowhere NEAR a normal skill for someone in a government positions, or their family...
He is very silent. I guess it might of just depended on how tight the protection is on his daughter. Then again, she was like 20, so she might of not even lived in the white house.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
He is very silent. I guess it might of just depended on how tight the protection is on his daughter. Then again, she was like 20, so she might of not even lived in the white house.

I know for a fact it's mentioned in Resident Evil 4's manual that Ashley was kidnapped walking home from her college in Massachusetts, so she might not have been supervised.

Theonecalledtc

Ikr, It doesn't make sense to me either. Hello...i mean She's PRESIDENT's daughter, how could she be that easily kidnapped by Krauser by so many guards around her

-excuse me for my poor English
thats one reason as to why resident evil needs a new story...b/c honestly they ran outta ideas after re3 and its the same ol umbrella story blah blah blah, now re needs a new era of characters, and a new fresh story line that screams survival horror, not kill em all like dead rising

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
thats one reason as to why resident evil needs a new story...b/c honestly they ran outta ideas after re3 and its the same ol umbrella story blah blah blah, now re needs a new era of characters, and a new fresh story line that screams survival horror, not kill em all like dead rising
How did they Run out of ideas...RE4 won SEVERAL awards, INCLUDING "Game with best Story." On top of that, RE5 closes the book on the story that was STARTED with the Original RE. Saying they ran out of ideas is very far from true...When they start putting Resident Evil in space, THAT'S when we know they ran out of ideas...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
honestly they ran outta ideas after re3 and its the same ol umbrella story blah blah blah

Actually, it's the other way around. RE1, 2 and 3 (and CV, to an extent) all told more or less the same story from different perspectives, it was only after those games that they came up with new ideas. If those ideas were good or bad, however, is a different question. Personally, I'm getting tired of parasites, but Umbrella hasn't been around anymore for ages now.

Theonecalledtc

i rather for the story to start fresh and bring back fear factor in the game, hell outlast was scary for that reason, i honestly dont beleive that we dont need a known character like leon to take the bill but someone else even if they are a vet, can take the ball and roll with it

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i rather for the story to start fresh and bring back fear factor in the game, hell outlast was scary for that reason, i honestly dont beleive that we dont need a known character like leon to take the bill but someone else even if they are a vet, can take the ball and roll with it
Having a fresh story, and having a fear factor have NOTHING to do with each other...RE6 was a totally and COMPLETELY Fresh story, however, it wasn't very scary at all...REmake was anything BUT a fresh story, but it's among the scariest RE games ever made...You can still run with the same story, but change how the game is MADE to make it scary...Or, vice versa, you can come up with a fantastic, new, fresh story, and that means in no way shape or form that it will be scary...

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Having a fresh story, and having a fear factor have NOTHING to do with each other...RE6 was a totally and COMPLETELY Fresh story, however, it wasn't very scary at all...REmake was anything BUT a fresh story, but it's among the scariest RE games ever made...You can still run with the same story, but change how the game is MADE to make it scary...Or, vice versa, you can come up with a fantastic, new, fresh story, and that means in no way shape or form that it will be scary...
Agreed. I think They should stick with the ongoing story, given it shapes up the "Survival-horror" element.

Top Bottom