• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 My Idea for the next RESIDENT EVIL SERIES

patrickarchiekennedy

Hello! I'm new here, my name is Patrick I live in philiphines and a great lover of resident evil series...

I hate Chris and other characters except Leon and Ada, they are my favorite characters since I played resident evil 4...
This are my ideas for the next installment of resident evil series...

First, Please set the game in Philiphines
We already know that resident evil series have different locations live Re4-Europe, Re5-Africa,Re6-I dont know co'z i've never played resident evil 6 because the specs is Too Damn High!!!
Second, Please lower the specs for the next resident evil series like the specs of resident evil 5 3-dimensional great graphics but needs lower specs...
Third, I want Leon and Ada to become One Together, I mean in the next resident evil games, Ada will finally said her true feelings to Leon and also I want that Leon marries Ada woooo!!! so romantic!!!
Finally, Please this enemy is my hatred enemy of all time so in the next installment please dont put it...
The Chainsaw Guys : My most hatred enemy of all time
everytime when I meets him, I'm always scared of his chainsaw's sounds ohhh so terryfying ****!!!
so please dont put the chainsaw guys :)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Hello! I'm new here, my name is Patrick I live in philiphines and a great lover of resident evil series...

I hate Chris and other characters except Leon and Ada, they are my favorite characters since I played resident evil 4...
This are my ideas for the next installment of resident evil series...

First, Please set the game in Philiphines
We already know that resident evil series have different locations live Re4-Europe, Re5-Africa,Re6-I dont know co'z i've never played resident evil 6 because the specs is Too Damn High!!!
Second, Please lower the specs for the next resident evil series like the specs of resident evil 5 3-dimensional great graphics but needs lower specs...
Third, I want Leon and Ada to become One Together, I mean in the next resident evil games, Ada will finally said her true feelings to Leon and also I want that Leon marries Ada woooo!!! so romantic!!!
Finally, Please this enemy is my hatred enemy of all time so in the next installment please dont put it...
The Chainsaw Guys : My most hatred enemy of all time
everytime when I meets him, I'm always scared of his chainsaw's sounds ohhh so terryfying ****!!!
so please dont put the chainsaw guys :)
i hate chris he never be like leon also i hope leon married ada and chinsaw guy are very weak dump creater shotgun do the trick

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Please set it in the PHILIPHINES!!!
Please set it in the PHILIPHINES!!!
Welcome to the forums, patrickarchiekennedy. Please make yourself familiar with the forum rules. Unnecessary double-posting is not allowed, and triple-posting isn't any better. I'm deleting your two last posts because they don't add anything to the topic.

And why not introduce yourself to the community? :) (It can be done here.)

Setting the game to the Philippines sounds like an interesting idea, by the way. While I don't share your hate for Chris, I do agree that Leon and Ada are great characters. And I wouldn't mind a romance between them either. :D

Top Bottom