• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 My Favourite Resident Evil 4 Playthrough

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Eeauuuggghhhhhhh I didn't like that. Based on a few videos, they seem annoying, kind of like Game Grumps.

My favorite LP of RE4 is LtMkilla's LP.

His other LPs are pretty good too. I liked the RE 1 LP he did and on the Lets Play (Achievement Hunter) channel he did the Revelations lets play which was just gold.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Eeauuuggghhhhhhh I didn't like that. Based on a few videos, they seem annoying, kind of like Game Grumps.

Funny, I think he manages to be annoying all on his own if "HE'S JUST PLAYING WITH HIS DICK" is any indication.

AdaWait

Funny, I think he manages to be annoying all on his own if "HE'S JUST PLAYING WITH HIS DICK" is any indication.

Yeah I can see that. It's a weird thing about LPs. You can get used to almost anyone, but to outsiders they sound annoying. I just have a special connection with LT, I guess him and I are a lot alike when it comes to video games. We play RE4 almost exactly the same way.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Just like I have a special connection with BSC. I like their comradery and their banter. It's a lot like how I game with my friends.

I guess the LPers/commentary groups that resonate most with you are the ones that are familiar in some way.

AdaWait

I completely agree. It's mostly subjective. The thing about GamegGrumps for me was that I liked Ego and Jon on their own, but when they're together, they have a different energy. That's fine, but I liked their content on their own and it felt like GameGrumps was a cheap and easy way to get views and didn't require much effort. Their viewers annoyed the hell out of me as well. Once they started making GG, they stopped making their own content and I was really upset over that, especially for Jon because his reviews are phenomenal.

Top Bottom