• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My creations.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some new pictures I created. These 2 pictures are to 2 of my best friends, KKAAIIG and SoulOfFaith. A big thank you to both of you for making my year great. I'm going to be taking my time on these pics and finish them at my own pace so that way I can get an idea on what I should make and how I should make it.

Also I do want to say that I'm sorry KKAAIIG for putting your name at the very end of the pic, I wanted to get Lupo's gun in the pic and by time I realized it was a bad idea I had already started to work on the 2nd pic and I didn't want to go back and try to fix everything because it would've been a huge pain just to move Lupo over due to the background.

View attachment 190View attachment 191

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I love those pictures, Major! Some artifacts on the top one, but you said they're not finished.
I wonder who the persons are? I've never seen any of them before.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I love those pictures, Major! Some artifacts on the top one, but you said they're not finished.
I wonder who the persons are? I've never seen any of them before.
When I said "I'm going to be taking my time on these pics and finish them at my own pace" I was refering to future pic, the ones I already posted are already finished.

In the 3rd pic, the characters in that are Lupo and Four-Eyes from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. In the 4th pic the characters are from the Mortal Kombat series. In the 4th pic the characters (from left to right) are Reptile, Skarlet, Noob Saibot (When spelled backwards it spells out Boon and Tobias, the creators of the Mortal Kombat seris), Cyber Sub-Zero, Jade, and Sektor.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When I said "I'm going to be taking my time on these pics and finish them at my own pace" I was refering to future pic, the ones I already posted are already finished.

In the 3rd pic, the characters in that are Lupo and Four-Eyes from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. In the 4th pic the characters are from the Mortal Kombat series. In the 4th pic the characters (from left to right) are Reptile, Skarlet, Noob Saibot (When spelled backwards it spells out Boon and Tobias, the creators of the Mortal Kombat seris), Cyber Sub-Zero, Jade, and Sektor.
Okay, the artifacts I mentioned are barely visible, it's a few white pixels around Four-Eyes' hair.

The Noob name is funny! :p

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Okay, the artifacts I mentioned are barely visible, it's a few white pixels around Four-Eyes' hair.

The Noob name is funny! :p
That's one of the things that I kinda annoyed me when I was creating that pic. I could only find 1 good sized picture of Four-Eyes and when I pasted it in the program and cut around the lines, which it didn't and left a few background pieces left which it shouldn't since it was just a black background and I wasen't going to waste a few hours trying to cut them out seeing how it also went crazy and started choosing some parts of Four-Eyes and never and left over background pieces.

As for Noob, yeah it's kinda funny espiecally during Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, and Mortal Kombat (2011). In Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 if you lose to Noob Saibot you'll hear Shao Kahn (One of the main villians of the series) comment on you and says "It's offical, you suck". In Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Noob Saibot can use a weapon called the troll hammer (Get it. Internet troll and ban hammer). And in Mortal Kombat (2011) he is used during the challenge "Still a Noob", however it's only a mock towards him (There's one challenge that is really funny and it's called "It's not my baby" where there is a baby in the subway with Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung are talking to each other about it and this is what they say. Shao Kahn: "You know this child is not mine". Shang Tsung: "Do not unload your children on me.").

Even with the name he still makes it as one of my favorite characters in the series because he is the original Sub-Zero, he has some pretty cool powers, and he has one of my favorite fatalities in the series (Which would be the "Make A Wish" fatality).

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here's my newest picture. I'm thinking about doing a new picture of Umbrella Public Security for every Team Leader we get. And after a team is full then I'll make a picture of them.
View attachment 220

If anyone can help me find better renders of the U.S.S members on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I'll appreciate it because I couldn't find good enough renders of Four-Eyes and Beltway.

NOTE: Sorry for the double post.

Top Bottom