• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Multiplayer tech help!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
My cart of Deadly Silence came from the US, I think - I bought it on Amazon Marketplace - and while it works fine on my 3DS, I am wondering why I couldn't make the multiplayer work?? I don't know if it does download play or if you have to be playing with another friend with the game too. I'd like to be able to play it :'(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
My cart of Deadly Silence came from the US, I think - I bought it on Amazon Marketplace - and while it works fine on my 3DS, I am wondering why I couldn't make the multiplayer work?? I don't know if it does download play or if you have to be playing with another friend with the game too. I'd like to be able to play it :'(
Yeah, each DS user will require their very own cartridge.

And when you do play multiplayer, they don't even show up as the character they are using on your screen. To you they are just a large floating STARS star.

Pretty lame. But it's still fun. I've done little multiplayer runs with 3 people total(including me), and it was fun gathering up all the ammo and exchanging it in the item box towards the end for the boss fight. Loaded!

Top Bottom