• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Multiplayer costumes?

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
Sorry if this has been answered before, i searched and didn't see any so.. here goes.

Earlier when I was playing Onslaught, I was fighting against Sherry, with a pink outfit
Now I unlocked all the costumes, or so I thought, the ones I have are Leon + Pirate, Helena + cop, Chris + Samurai, Piers + racer, Jake + Gagnster or whatever, Sherry + Schoolgirl, Ada + white chinese dress, That spoiler character from the Ada campaign and the agent.

I heard about the retro outfits too but i have no idea how to get them or anything, but my main questions is what was that pink Sherry I saw? is it a DLC or something? is she unlockable? what are the costumes for the other characters?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You get that costume by unlocking it on Resident Evil.net. You'll have to make an account on there and link your account on the website to your account on your console. While on Resident Evil.net, you get RE points that can be used on stuff like icons, backgrounds, diaroma figures and stages, and costumes, including Sherry in the pink and red re-color of her EX1 costume. Right now there are only the EX2 costumes available, all of them are re-colors of the EX1 costumes. The retro costumes, aka the EX3 costumes, are not available now, but at the end of this month they are going to be available. There are having events up on there, and if you particiapte in one of the upcoming events (I forgot what it was called), you'll get a ticket on there that allows you to get 1 EX3 costume.

Top Bottom