• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Move and shoot

Seb Truesdale

Ok i have always loved the inability to move and shoot in the resident evil games. Am i the only one not liking the "proposed" game mechanics in resident evil 6?

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Well, there is the ability to move and shoot in Revelations, however I never use it. It walks slowly on that game, not sure about RE6 though.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I don't like it either.

I think not being able to move and shoot in the classic RE games added to the survival horror aspect since you had to stop shooting and RUN inorder to avoid enemies coming at you. If you could move and shoot than you would easily just be able to move around the zombie while shooting him in the head which really would make it alot easier and less tense.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I like been able to walk and shoot in Revelations. Sometimes it comes in handy when there's a few zombies coming after u and u can slowly back away while shooting them :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
If you walk slowly, then it may work in a good way, since you can back away in case an enemy runs towards you or while you're reloading, but you move so slowly that you won't be completely safe. Maybe a dodge function which requires perfect timing (like in Revelations, not like RE3) would also be good in this game.

Top Bottom