• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most underrated characters

Zacmac90

When we think of Resident Evil, Who comes to mind: Chris, Jill, Claire, Wesker, etc etc...but there are a few charactes who don't get enough credit and screen time {in my opinion}

1. Rebecca Chambers- she starred in one game and was a side character in Resident evil one and DS chronicles, she survived two incidents back to back and hasn't been seen since.

2. Barry Burton- One of the older STARS redeemed himself by helping Jill against Lisa Trevor,fight the tyrant in the 1st game and then later saved Jill AGAIN in Resident Evil 3, had a appearance in Resident Evil: Gaiden {gag} but hasn't been seen since.

3. HUNK- Has Mr.Death as a nickname and has never been in a game other than in the mini games, what is with that?!

4. Sherry Birkin- She survived Raccoon City and has been with the US government since then, what happened to her?

5. Ada Wong- I think she plays the double agent perfectly but has never gotten to be a main character

Anyone else I forgot or you would like to add, plz do

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I've always been a huge fan of Enrico and HUNK. A game starring or co-starring HUNK would be the ultimate.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Underated...Hmm...Lisa Trevor...I mean, she has been by far one of the most intriguing story elements to the RE story by far...but most see her as just another scary monster to kill...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Rebecca, Billy and HUNK :C
They're not just some civilians who survided an outbreak. If they were, I'd understand why they were underrated, but they're not! Where the bucks are they??

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm inclined to agree with KennedyKiller on this one. Lisa Trevor is by far the most underrated and fascinating character in Resident Evil. The whole Nazi-esque experimentation // Ed Gein thing she has going on makes her a million times more frightening than any other monster but she's quite possibly the most sympathetic presense in RE. Totally underrated.

Top Bottom