• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More RE6 information....in video format

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Thanks for posting that video up, it was pretty neat. I don't know why it didn't even occur to me that it could be HUNK... Wow...Ough. Very interesting...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
HUNK is the only one this dude can think of...I don't think he has beat RECV.. That is not going to be Sherry be cause she has the same voice actor as Ashley in RE4.
the only thing to me that does not relate to Steve is that he is possibally carrying around "dead weight" and that he is not the worlds greatest wus.. but then again zombies can change a man

HUNK is the only one this dude can think of...I don't think he has beat RECV.. That is not going to be Sherry be cause she has the same voice actor as Ashley in RE4.
the only thing to me that does not relate to Steve is that he is possibally carrying around "dead weight" and that he is not the worlds greatest wus.. but then again zombies can change a man
ign confirmed the character with the unnamed merc is Sherry Birkin ^_^

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Yeah IGN did not capcom..

come on guys she has the same voice actor, its gonna be Ashley

Since when did Ashley have blue eyes? Unless she brought colored contacts while saving the world. The only character that has changed eye color is Ada.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Since when did Ashley have blue eyes? Unless she brought colored contacts while saving the world. The only character that has changed eye color is Ada.
Ashley was confirmed yesterday that she hasnt done any voice acting on the game

Top Bottom