• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake More effort put into resistance?

Jamesy

Instead of making project resistance why didnt capcom throw more resources into making RE3 a longer and better game?

D

Deleted member 21244

Instead of making project resistance why didnt capcom throw more resources into making RE3 a longer and better game?
I already said this many times, re 3 and resistance where made by two different teams... Originally re resistance was going to be selled separately, but since Capcom realized that re 3 had few content they decided to put resistance alongside re 3, confirmed by the producer Peter fabiano

Capcom just wanted re 3 to came out soon after re 2 so they could have selled more copies after the people where hyped by the critically acclaimed re 2 remake...
Resistance has nothing to do whit it, i don't think resistance also took that many resource since it's just a multiplayer game that used the already developed re engine and asset and re 2 remake gameplay
Capcom should have just give the developer more time to make this remake, and should have also give it to a capcom first party instead of the new unknown m-two inc because they were completely wrong whit the direction they took for this game, a scripted action game more like uncharted than a re game

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

Oops just realised you mentioned about this numerous times.

my bad
Nhaa don't worry, i was just saying that because I don't want to sound repetitive and boring since i already say it many times even today XD

Top Bottom