• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Monsters Bios of resident evil 6 , feel free to add any updates and pics ! official site info

svp

yeah agreed, anything is possible in resident evil....just look back on all the stuff that happened to Albert so far :eek: tyrant stabbing thru his chest, surviving mansion explosion, surviving code veronica explosion, super human speed..... mind = blown

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
yeah agreed, anything is possible in resident evil....just look back on all the stuff that happened to Albert so far :eek: tyrant stabbing thru his chest, surviving mansion explosion, surviving code veronica explosion, super human speed..... mind = blown
- everyone denys this, but to me it looked as though albert ducked his head in like a turtle and the rocket missed him and blew up into the lava behind him..-seriously a rocket or grenade blowing up is no where near as hot as being in a freaking volcano lava !!!!!-tht melts cars and the heat off of it turns a person to ash!!!

svp

- everyone denys this, but to me it looked as though albert ducked his head in like a turtle and the rocket missed him and blew up into the lava behind him..-seriously a rocket or grenade blowing up is no where near as hot as being in a freaking volcano lava !!!!!-tht melts cars and the heat off of it turns a person to ash!!!
true very true

HELLBOY1980

lol, ive turned my thread into a wesker discussion....but he is a monster!!! lol.. I havent found anything on any of the other new monsters . I would like to learn more of what were going to be up against! seen some spitting zombies and these j'avos curious about what that means too? an damnitt who the heck is jakes mom !!!!!

bruno

Chief Researcher

Wesker escaped the Arklay Research Facility before it exploded. I also believe that, whith his super-speed, and dominating his abilities better than when he first injected the virus, he easily escaped the anctartic base before the explosion. As for the explosions in the Rockfort Island, since only some parts of the island were affected by the detonnation, you can easily imagin Wesker being in an unnafected area (like the research labs).

Samael

I really think wesker will be in this one for sure !
At most Wesker will appear in a flashback in the main story as he has been killed off from the series since the events of RE5. Though this does not preclude him from multiplayer in RE6 future titles.

HELLBOY1980

At most Wesker will appear in a flashback in the main story as he has been killed off from the series since the events of RE5. Though this does not preclude him from multiplayer in RE6 future titles.
-where did you get that second pic? or is that fake?-i hope not , i hope its a real mercs mission pic of jake

bruno

Chief Researcher
but what explains him surviving a tyrant stab through the chest?

If adapted perfectly, the virus completely recombines the host's cells, strengthening the body and enhancing muscle power and neural reflexes, granting super strength, speed, agility and other biological and genetic improvements such as an enhanced metabolism and higher-density mitochondria.
The virus exhibits an astounding regeneration capability, and virtually no conventional weapon (including explosives and rockets) can damage the host; however, the virus presents no defense against fire, although burns, like all other wounds, heal quickly with no scarring due to the complete regeneration of tissue. In other cases, the virus simply revives the subject with no physical or biological changes thereafter. The virus is mostly lethal to those not adaptable, and will kill the subject sometime following injection with no chance of revival.
http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Prototype-Virus

Wesker knew there was a high chance that the virus would kill him. However, he still decided to take the risk.
He knew the virus would need about 5 minutes to adapt to him, and he wanted Chris and Jill to watch him die, so they would report his death. So he tried to match the tyrant impaling him with the time the virus would need to adapt. Two things could happen:
1) The virus would not adapt, so the Tyrant would kill him before the virus could;
2) The virus would adapt seconds after the Tyrant impaled him, making him heal instantaneously, leaving him practically intact.

Either that or he only let the tyrant impale him once he felt the virus had already adapted to him.

No matter what was in his mind, he was very lucky to see the light of day once again.

-so its fake then...

That image is a move Wesker has in RE4 Mercenaries, and it's similar to the move Jake has in RE6.

Reactions: svp

svp

-good one ! that would be cool If it is !!
ha thanks, If u think about it....he kinda does look like his first mutation. I forget how he originally died but I think he only got shot. so... that should mean nothing to a mutated bio weapon. also, its his time to come back now, not Wesker.

Top Bottom