• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries score thread.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
oh okay, so....when i first power up my xbox 360 and play Resident Evil 6 and when it goes to the main menu, on my xbox 360 controller; push the Xbox 360 button and choose the command to go to Xbox dashboard, and then Play Resident Evil 6.
Just play it when you turn on your xbox and it should be there!
. I meant if you already had the game playing, you would need to go back to dash to refresh

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Just play it when you turn on your xbox and it should be there!
. I meant if you already had the game playing, you would need to go back to dash to refresh

oh okay, heh (it's just my obsessive compulsive-ness). with that said, it looks like that there is a "Up"-side of having a Resident Evil.net account :) (well done, who ever came up with this Resident Evil.net system, i salute to you :))

EDIT: they should (Resident Evil.net) also offer Mercenaries maps; to buy also......:p (that would be nice)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
[quote="EDIT: they should (Resident Evil.net) also offer Mercenaries maps; to buy also......:p (that would be nice)[/quote]

Yes The Should

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
[quote="EDIT: they should (Resident Evil.net) also offer Mercenaries maps; to buy also......:p (that would be nice)

Yes The Should[/quote]

i mean, since the alternative outfits arn't on the game-market place (if you are an Xbox 360 user), so i would think, they (Resident Evil.net) should also offer Mercenaries maps to buy. So....Yessss :p

EDIT: pre-order/exclusive Mercenaries map, that i am interested in is Rail-Yard and i've looked on ebay and the buy now options are 15$ and 20$ at least, and with this; i do not find amuzing, but if i get two maps with that set price i have no problem, but 15$ + 20$ for just one? I.Am.Not.Amused.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
got it beaten today urban chaos, Duo, Chris (other guy was jake) : 1,247,344
(Killed the special counter boss as the very last kill 150 with 7 minutes left on clock.!! )

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
just checked the Resident Evil.net site and it looks like it's under-maintainance, here's to hoping they will add more unlockable content :p

eh, nevermind....it's only updating the data, from the event that just ended.....

eX29-

if you have the xbox 360 version, LB is the taunt button....which replenishes your stamina

How do you taunt on PS3? I tried to click both analong sticks(like in RE5) but it only switched my characters handness. I also tried clicking both L2 & R2 triggers but it used up a health tablet when I was already full in health. LOL I did it once but it was by accident when I was trying to scramble out of a huge crowed of enemies and I have no idea how I did it.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
How do you taunt on PS3? I tried to click both analong sticks(like in RE5) but it only switched my characters handness. I also tried clicking both L2 & R2 triggers but it used up a health tablet when I was already full in health. LOL I did it once but it was by accident when I was trying to scramble out of a huge crowed of enemies and I have no idea how I did it.

I think LB on the 360 is L2 on the PS3. I know 100% that the xbox triggers are the ps3 bumpers, and the ps3 shoulder buttons are the triggers on xbox.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think LB on the 360 is L2 on the PS3. I know 100% that the xbox triggers are the ps3 bumpers, and the ps3 shoulder buttons are the triggers on xbox.

or it could be L1? i've not held a Playstation controller, since Playstation 2. since i assume the top buttons on the xbox 360 controller and ps3 have the same top button layout?

like:

on xbox 360 top buttons are LB (left button) LT (left trigger), RB, RT and on the Ps3, i would assume would go L1, L2, R1, R2 (like i said same top button set-up, but are named differently)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the only bad thing about xbox 360 (online wise), is that (as an xbox 360 user), i have to pay a monthly thing to do that world-wide online thing. As the Ps3 user (doesn't have to pay any fee to do the world-wide online thing)

(Touche') well-played Sony *heh*

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
the only bad thing about xbox 360 (online wise), is that (as an xbox 360 user), i have to pay a monthly thing to do that world-wide online thing. As the Ps3 user (doesn't have to pay any fee to do the world-wide online thing)

(Touche') well-played Sony *heh*

In honesty, and i might get flamed but no offence meant, i've owned both a PS3 and a 360 for quite some time, and with the 360 you get your moneys worth. It's more friend based with party chats and a majority of headset users. I also find it easier to navigate. I'd rather pay £26 a year from eBay for xbox live, than use the PS3 for free.

Top Bottom