• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mercenaries Mode Ranking

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Hey there, 1st time creating a thread here.

How would you rank each RE game's Mercenaries mode from best to worst?

My opinion:

RE6 > RE5 Reunion > RE4 > RE5 > RE3

Also just want to say that I hope RE3 Remake doesn't cut Mercenaries mode similar to how Extreme Battle mode is cut in RE2 Remake; especially in favor of that weird upcoming multiplayer game that I don't remember its name.

Anyways, can't wait to read your thoughts!

D

Deleted member 21244

1: the mercenaries re 5
2: the mercenaries united re 5
3: the mercenaries re 6
4: the mercenaries re 4
5: the mercenaries 3d
6: the mercenaries re 3

I also hope they will not take out the mercenaries from re 3 remake
They didn't put extreme battle in re 2 remake probably because it wasn't even present In the original Re 2, or most probably they didn't bother about it

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey there, 1st time creating a thread here.

How would you rank each RE game's Mercenaries mode from best to worst?

My opinion:

RE6 > RE5 Reunion > RE4 > RE5 > RE3

Also just want to say that I hope RE3 Remake doesn't cut Mercenaries mode similar to how Extreme Battle mode is cut in RE2 Remake; especially in favor of that weird upcoming multiplayer game that I don't remember its name.

Anyways, can't wait to read your thoughts!

Mercs 3D first, hands down
RE6
RE5 Reunion
RE5
RE4
RE3

Mercs 3D was easily the most fun I've had in Mercenaries. Resident Evil 4 was the first one that I got all 5 stars on all levels. Resident Evil 5 was the first version where I could clear every enemy on the maps in a single combo. Good times.

D

Deleted member 21244

Last edited by a moderator:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well, I do not recall the Mercs mode in RE6 so I will forgo it for now, but of the 3 I played, here is my ranking:

1. RE5
2. RE4
3. RE3

It just got better over time.

mert20004

Re6 > Re5 > Re4 > Re3

I hope mercenaries wont got removed in re3 remake as well. And ı want capcom to release a spinoff dedicated to mercenaries; ı miss mercenaries so much.

I didnt like the fact that it wasnt available in re7...

Last edited:
Top Bottom