• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Merc Dies At The End Of RE6

Do you think the Merc will die at the end of RE6

• Totally, he's virus fodder...

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No way, He's to badass to die...

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Hopefully he will. He looks expendable and generic. And we all know the gears need some blood greasing to work properly, right? There's bound to have someone you know (from the game) die, a "sacrifice".

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I too believe he'll die. But not at the end. I see his death falling mid way in the game. Perhaps his death will be a noble sacrifice to save someone (or something).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
If he ends up being Steve Burnside (which seems very likely at this point) then why would he die again? That'd be kind of ridiculous no? I'd be frustrated if he WAS Steve finally back from the dead and then died once more. Who knows though, Capcom never fails to frustrate me! LOL

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
oh, you mean mercenary? I though you meant merchant!

Of course merchant won't die, his enemies will be too stunned by his nakedness to actually care.

TheWall

What if Rebecca is working as a bio-chemist working on cures for the T-virus and other Umbrella spawned evil?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
If he ends up being Steve Burnside (which seems very likely at this point) then why would he die again? That'd be kind of ridiculous no? I'd be frustrated if he WAS Steve finally back from the dead and then died once more. Who knows though, Capcom never fails to frustrate me! LOL
If that turns out to be the case, would be a poor story move by Capcom. Bringing a character back only to kill them off again? That's pretty poor storytelling.

Top Bottom