• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect 3

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Most obvious question is - who hasn't got this game yet? :p

May be some spoilers...

Yea so I have it on 360 and yes I do think this game is as epic as I was hoping, if not more. I mean engaging in battles with husks an what not while the reapers are wreaking havoc in the background... doesn't get much better than that :D

I haven't even tried mp yet but atm I'm playing through the campaign as my paragon character which I imported from ME2.

So what do u guys think of the game?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I agree with you blivvy. I got the game a few days ago and all I have to say is that I'm amazed. So far it is my favorite of the series, not going into reasons why it is my favorite. I absoutly love the story as of now, even though I did have to make some tough decisions. Also you need to try the multiplayer. All it is just survival matches where you and 3 other people defend yourselves of 11 waves of enemies (Either Cerberus, Geth, or Reapers), however it's the unlocking system that gets you really addicted to it, just working to get what you want in the multiplayer, striving to get the character or weapon you want, makes you want to keep playing just to unlock (Or at least for me it did), plus when you play multiplayer it also helps you in single player.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm not loving it all that much but I also haven't gotten too far into it yet. I'm going for the Epic Fail ending, if I can, just to see what happens.

There are a few grievances I have with the game but I'll see if the rest of it can change my mind before I say what they are.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I havn't played ME 1 or 2, and I don't plan to play ME3 before the first 2 games... Problem is, I also don't plan to play the fisrt games by now lol.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol you're missing out, well imo anyway :)

First 2 games I bought along with my 360 were Mass Effect & Gears of War. So I'm a fan of both series now.

AusyAndy

While I wasn't too crazy about the first two games, I really like this one (until the end). I kinda rushed through it and finished it pretty quick so I'm giving it another go with an imported character save. Love most of the main characters and interactions with them, especially the romance with Kaidan and my Male Shepard. Finally in this series the guys can have some romance. And it certainly gave another reason for my Shepard to keep fighting for the galaxy's survival. By the end I/he really didn't care about the galaxy any more.

And I had lots of fun running around blasting Cerberus soldiers, husks, and anyone else that deserved it, with a completely upgraded shotgun. Would have been nice if there was just more to do in the game, though - with all those planets there should be a lot more to do. And more places to go, instead of just the Citadel.

But it's a pretty good game, indeed.

And I love the game's soundtrack, especially the song when leaving Earth at the start of the game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I never did play the first two...Never planned on playin' em and don't really plan on playin' the third...Maybe if I'm like, crashin' with a buddy and he's got it...Then sure, I'll play for a few minutes if he wants...But I'm gonna stick with playing RE, Sonic, and DMC for now...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I looove Mass Effect 3. When I first started playing, I was a little worried because it did not seem much different from Mass Effect 2, but things got interesting very fast around my 8th hour in. Now I'm having so much fun.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
On 2nd playthrough to see if it can redeem itself.

ME1 was the best one, IMO. The other two have just dropped the ball in favour of appealing to 3rd person shooter fans.

Top Bottom