• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAN I love this game

steven0p

I love this remake so much !

What are you're favourite bits so far ? fixes so much clunky design features and the fact that I don't have to take my knife out ever time I want to break a box. Chefs kiss.

Frag Maniac

I love this remake so much !

What are you're favourite bits so far ? fixes so much clunky design features and the fact that I don't have to take my knife out ever time I want to break a box. Chefs kiss.

I like a decent challenge, so I'm kinda diggin the boss fight with Ramon. At first it felt a bit daunting, but once I got the hang of it, things went much better. It's still not as easy as that fight was in the original, you definitely have to take your time and be careful not to get swallowed whole.

That said, I'm a bit disappointed the cart ride is now just a glorified shooting gallery where only the cart can take damage. The original was far more intimidating as enemies could actually hop into your cart and attack you, including the chainsaw guy. Talk about a heart attack moment!

SaddlerFan

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes the remake so much... I must say I like it slightly better than the original, but that one will forever be iconic, clunky design features or not. (Some of them are so iconic that they're part of the reason why I love it so much.)

Jamesy

Gold edition is releasing next week

i wonder if we will get all game rewards unlock dlc?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Gold edition is releasing next week

i wonder if we will get all game rewards unlock dlc?
I'm hoping they release RPD Leon as separate DLC because I'd hate to buy an unlock DLC when I already have everything unlocked except for that outfit. I've played the game so much and I'm honestly not fussed enough about Mercenaries to spend hours and hours on it just to unlock a costume. Such a stupid requirement.

Jamesy

I'm hoping they release RPD Leon as separate DLC because I'd hate to buy an unlock DLC when I already have everything unlocked except for that outfit. I've played the game so much and I'm honestly not fussed enough about Mercenaries to spend hours and hours on it just to unlock a costume. Such a stupid requirement.

what do you think the odds are that an all rewards dlc will be included with gold edition?

Turo602

The King of Kings
what do you think the odds are that an all rewards dlc will be included with gold edition?
I think it's very likely that they'll release such a DLC. I don't see why they wouldn't. I don't think it'll be part of the gold edition, but maybe it'll release at the same time.

Top Bottom