• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Looking for story mode partner.

The Eos Dawn

Fan Since 96
I don't have many freinds who like Resident Evil unfortunately and havn't met anybody online who doesnt play stupidly, ie constantly pressing B or O buttons. "Chris !", "HURRY!" and of course "Come On!" etc whilst running around with unlimited RPG's in Shevas tribal wear.

So if anybody on this forum is looking for someone who likes to explore the area, not stick every weapon they have in their equipment section/d-pad, doesn't wear silly costumes in story, not run through the game and skip every cut scene, of a adult age, long time fan of the series (before Resi 4) and doesnt talk through cut scenes, This is what i am looking for and if you are too, post here or send me a message on LIVE, my GT is " TheEosDawn".

I would not like my first run through of Resi 6 to be with the AI or some D-Bag. Any questions please post, Thankyou.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hey man, my GT is RE FAN 85, just sent you a request, I have been a fan of RE since 2006.... but I didnt grow up on RE4 or anything.... it started with CV and 2. I am 13.

The Eos Dawn

Fan Since 96
I appreciate your responses and have accepted your FR's but i forgot to mention that i am looing for some one from Britain so we can play at the same time instead of having different times of day sorry. i imagine we can play Mercs together so i will keep you if i added you.

Any British people please contact me.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
If you were a real fan sinse day one youd play on ps3 and you were a baby when the first games came out.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Added u, Wake up Ne0. I'm from england and I'm 26 . Racoon city veteran here - played and completed every major resident evil and a big fan. I'm taking a week off work starting october 2nd to get through all campaigns hopefully as usually I only have a couple hours a night.

The Eos Dawn

Fan Since 96
I accepted your request Neo, thanks.

If you were a real fan sinse day one youd play on ps3 and you were a baby when the first games came out.

What difference does it make about my console ? and my fondest memories of my dad before he left was of me and him getting scared playing Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3 amongst general life of course, i was three when the first came out. What's with the attitude ?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Real fans play on xbox to. IMO theres no point in having two expensive consoles and xbox is the best overall but thats another debate entirely.
Good to see people are still getting into the classic games and finding out about Res Evil even if they were too young the first time thats how culture generally works.

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
I'm from the UK, RE fan since 1998, 23 years old, currently developing my own RE fan site. Serious player ;)

GT: Tyrant Cenobite

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I accepted your request Neo, thanks.

What difference does it make about my console ? and my fondest memories of my dad before he left was of me and him getting scared playing Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3 amongst general life of course, i was three when the first came out. What's with the attitude ?
He's just like that dude.... One of those guys who has to bring up PS3 is better than 360 in every post.

Top Bottom