• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Looking for a 'Main' Partner

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
As the title says, I need a 'Main' partner.
Here's the difference on exactly am looking for.

-Activity. Online more than 8 hours the most.
-Skill. Able to do many tricks and pull of skills with no porblem.
-Communication. Able to build each other up as if a team would. Teach each other new things ect.
-Relationship. Able to have a good foundation together, enjoy each others company, ect.

If you do have what it takes to be with one of THE best Resident Evil Players in the World, then let me see.

My Prefer characters:
-Ada Wong
-Sherry Birkin
-Piers Nivans
-Helena Harper

Xbox Gametag: SHERRYxBIRKlN

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
We can have a trial run with the demo now if you like? I'll add you. GT: Tyrant-Cenobite

My mic is broken but I've ordered a new one with my RE6 pre-order.

Jakeykins18

Useless
I
As the title says, I need a 'Main' partner.
Here's the difference on exactly am looking for.

-Activity. Online more than 8 hours the most.
-Skill. Able to do many tricks and pull of skills with no porblem.
-Communication. Able to build each other up as if a team would. Teach each other new things ect.
-Relationship. Able to have a good foundation together, enjoy each others company, ect.

If you do have what it takes to be with one of THE best Resident Evil Players in the World, then let me see.

Xbox Gametag: SHERRYxBIRKlN

I just moved to a whole new area and I don't have a lot of friends so I'm online quite often. BIIIIIG RE fan, and I'm really good at the games. I'll add you later. My GT is TwerkinBirkin. I have a ratchet ass mic, and RE6 paid off. :)

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
My turn? Alright, I'll dive right in... I am in need of someone with a mic and a good sense of humor... And someone who won't talk through all the dialouge... GamerTag: Vicous Dice

Keninblack

You can hit me up. Getting the game on Midnight release but if you want to test out the demo to see my skills we can. Everything on your list checks out and you can check out my achievements on RE5 (beat professional easily) for clarification.

GT: x A B I Yotch x

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
TwerkinBirkin.
XD

I'm totally a PS3 player, but I just had to personally thank this post for making my day. :) Cheers!

Also, good luck finding your "pro." Personally, I don't like playing like that, nor do I have time, etc., but to each his (or her) own.

Top Bottom