• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a bass player

REDNECK

If you live in Pennsylvania and have a bass guitar please contact me

thanx

just a little info..We been looking for a bass player for how many weeks and can not find one. We have vocals, drums and rhythm guitar and lead guitar and all we need is a bassist. This is becoming impossible :(

L

Lurker
I can play bass but im 9, so tough luck.And im also in Pa SO THATS EVEN TOUGHER LUCK

REDNECK

rathit;27885 said:
I can play bass but im 9, so tough luck.And im also in Pa SO THATS EVEN TOUGHER LUCK

lol yea we are looking for a bassist that is 15 or older and live in Schuylkill County

L

Lurker
but still, if you win the battle of the bands final, try to get a new name. You want to be heavy metal so make it like i dont know? The chemical of death?

REDNECK

rathit;27890 said:
but still, if you win the battle of the bands final, try to get a new name. You want to be heavy metal so make it like i dont know? The chemical of death?

we arent even in the battle of the bands lol and no we arent changing the name. and we are metal, gothic, screamo, death metal basically we are a mix

REDNECK

rathit;28098 said:
i said IF you are.

you didnt say IF you are in your past message

"but still, if you win the battle of the bands final, try to get a new name. You want to be heavy metal so make it like i dont know? The chemical of death?"

see? theres no "if you are"

Top Bottom