• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Liz eating her dad what did it remind you of?

Howard

Hero of the alspark
Reminded me of the zombie eating Kenneth,and the slow looking at your character thing going on And the president as well reminds me of it too..

xElizabethHarrisx

I watched the demos online, and leons scenerio is going to truely be for the resident evil fans. Although, I got the vibe of silent hill from it. Another thing, i hate the idea of having a maker tell you where to go. seriously? where is the problem solving like the older versions of the game. xbox games are so easy to breeze through, anyone know how long this game is going to be?

Reactions: svp

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I watched the demos online, and leons scenerio is going to truely be for the resident evil fans. Although, I got the vibe of silent hill from it. Another thing, i hate the idea of having a maker tell you where to go. seriously? where is the problem solving like the older versions of the game. xbox games are so easy to breeze through, anyone know how long this game is going to be?
My feelings of RE6 are very mixed but I guess I have hope for Leon's segment :) The others I'm not interested in at all. Also you can turn off the marker thing so you dont need hand holding lol I think the game is going to be 30+ hours long.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I have to say Leons demo videos i have watched make me proud !!:)-being the huge fan sinse day one!! chris demo reminds of gears of war cities and boss fights which is also cool!!! -jake i just love cause its all wesker goodnes!

svp

both those scenes were total shout outs to Remake in my opinion! good observation, I thought that too

Top Bottom