• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's make a rainbow!

letmelive311

Girls are amazing kissers ahem. *cough* Anyway before we end up getting the boys attention on here we better stop it with this intense flirting. ;) jk But yeah, I saw the trailer and I'm so freaking stoked they put Heather in there! :D I can't wait to see it.

lol you think guys get off on this? are you serious? lol ok we will stop and leave that for our private messages ;)
I know the trailer looks sweet! I am a big fan of heather too! damn what else do we have in common???

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol you think guys get off on this? are you serious? lol ok we will stop and leave that for our private messages ;)
I know the trailer looks sweet! I am a big fan of heather too! damn what else do we have in common???

Were the same person... I am... TAYLOR DURDEN AND SO ARE YOU! *fightclub* :eek:

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf

Z

No please go on

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol lets fight! see who's the real taylor! ...POW....SMACK....KICK....ok ok i give up, you win. Dont hurt me.

I would never! Unless... well unless you found out we were the same person, but then you'd have to kill me! :eek:

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected"- Tyler Durden.

letmelive311

lol I know, I just had to put in my comic sounds ; ) (sorry I ****ed up the rainbow) I love this idea by the way.

I think im going to have to call it a night. I face the lions tomorrow at work, and i need all the sleep i can get. I will miss our colorful conversations!

keep rock'n story.

good night xoxo

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol I know, I just had to put in my comic sounds ; ) (sorry I ****** up the rainbow) I love this idea by the way.

I think im going to have to call it a night. I face the lions tomorrow at work, and i need all the sleep i can get. I will miss our colorful conversations!

keep rock'n story.

good night xoxo

Aww okay, good luck tomorrow and goodnight. Sweet dreams to you too! <3

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Good Morning Story! Had a dream last night that I came to South Carolina, But I couldnt find a bar. lol how wierd?

I can't believe I didn't get a notification when you posted this! That's hilarious... Lastnight I made the mistake of drinking Four Loko (still legal here). I don't remember anything other than what my parents are telling me. Apparently I went outside, puked on the dog, came back inside and talked to my Bandana for an hour. My dad thought I was on the phone and peaked his head in to see I was talking to a f*cking bandana.

Later on that night I told my mother she should be a lesbian and marry our doctor so I can have their money, then I proceeded to throw a rotten chicken from the fridge outside in the yard. They say when they asked WTF I was doing I exclaimed, "It's a sacrifice!!! So IT can kill our neighbor and not us! :D"

Idk WTF is in those drinks, but I'm never drinking Four Loko AGAIN! Period.

letmelive311

I can't believe I didn't get a notification when you posted this! That's hilarious... Lastnight I made the mistake of drinking Four Loko (still legal here). I don't remember anything other than what my parents are telling me. Apparently I went outside, puked on the dog, came back inside and talked to my Bandana for an hour. My dad thought I was on the phone and peaked his head in to see I was talking to a f*cking bandana.

Later on that night I told my mother she should be a lesbian and marry our doctor so I can have their money, then I proceeded to throw a rotten chicken from the fridge outside in the yard. They say when they asked WTF I was doing I exclaimed, "It's a sacrifice!!! So IT can kill our neighbor and not us! :D"

Idk WTF is in those drinks, but I'm never drinking Four Loko AGAIN! Period.

Oh no !!! That Four Loco sounds horrible! Talking to a banana for an hour!!! That's ridick! lol ;) Seriously story your the funniest drunk I have every heard about! That experience of yours is going down in the books for side effects for drinking four loco.

What was the occasion for drinking may I ask?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oh no !!! That Four Loco sounds horrible! Talking to a banana for an hour!!! That's ridick! lol ;) Seriously story your the funniest drunk I have every heard about! That experience of yours is going down in the books for side effects for drinking four loco.

What was the occasion for drinking may I ask?

Oh boy yeah... Weird ass side effects. I had 6 mixed drinks, and 4 red stripes before that... I had gone out for sushi and that's when the drinking began, and I slowly went downhill from there. This is why I don't drink too often, when I start I can't stop and I do crazy sh!t. lol.

letmelive311

Oh boy yeah... Weird ass side effects. I had 6 mixed drinks, and 4 red stripes before that... I had gone out for sushi and that's when the drinking began, and I slowly went downhill from there. This is why I don't drink too often, when I start I can't stop and I do crazy sh!t. lol.

WOW!!!! That's a lot of alcohol! How do you even stand after the first amount??? Girl take it easy! You liver is saying "please please slow down, let me heal, let me rest, and I'll filter all the toxins out in a month"

Herbal teas, and rich color veggies help cleanse toxins from the liver. I bet you had a mean hang over. I suggest next time you drink stick with one drink over and over, don't mix it up and you wont have it so bad.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
WOW!!!! That's a lot of alcohol! How do you even stand after the first amount??? Girl take it easy! You liver is saying "please please slow down, let me heal, let me rest, and I'll filter all the toxins out in a month"

Herbal teas, and rich color veggies help cleanse toxins from the liver. I bet you had a mean hang over. I suggest next time you drink stick with one drink over and over, don't mix it up and you wont have it so bad.

Yeah, I go overboard a lot. ;_; When I drink though, I don't stumble or slur my words like most people, I just turn into what I call "Party Girl." I DID have a horrible hangover yesterday, I felt like I got hit by a car and my entire body just ached. I drink plenty of water and gatorade yesterday, but I'm still kind of tired and achey. I party too hard lol :p

letmelive311

Yeah, I go overboard a lot. ;_; When I drink though, I don't stumble or slur my words like most people, I just turn into what I call "Party Girl." I DID have a horrible hangover yesterday, I felt like I got hit by a car and my entire body just ached. I drink plenty of water and gatorade yesterday, but I'm still kind of tired and achey. I party too hard lol :p

lol yes you party too hard! What was the occasion?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol yes you party too hard! What was the occasion?

That's the thing... there wasn't an occasion. My parents started drinking so I decided "f*ck it... may as well join them." boy, was that a mistake. T_T Hopefully they learned their lesson again... probably not though.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I thought they where recovering alcoholics?

I thought they were too. They've kind of disappointed me, I'm tired of broken promises... it just keeps on happening over and over. "This is the last time we drink, were never doing this again." Then not even a month later... ugh. Frustrating.

Top Bottom