• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Leon Subway footage

sbr999

I hope they optimize the framerate, because you can spot some ‘teleporting‘ zombies thanks to the lags.
Otherwise it looks pretty decent.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Thanks for posting this. Wow,I'm not usually the one not to complain but the textures on the ps3 version need to be improved. The animations are worse than RE5 (yes I went there lol). That scene with the girl stuck in the train was not smooth. I'm not feeling the zombies in this game, they seem stiff and barely react to damage. Am I the only one who prefers the ganado/majinis over those slow (stands in your face waiting to be shot) zombies? It's like they are a dumb downed majini with a zombie texture smacked on. I hope all of this will be improved before release and hopefully my opinion will change when I get a chance to play the demo in September concerning the zombies. Also, I'm guessing this section is the rail yard stage from the new RE6 mercs. Can't wait to kill a lot of zombies and/or j'avos in the confined spaces on the train.

Hoady

Thanks for posting this. Wow,I'm not usually the one not to complain but the textures on the ps3 version need to be improved. The animations are worse than RE5 (yes I went there lol). That scene with the girl stuck in the train was not smooth. I'm not feeling the zombies in this game, they seem stiff and barely react to damage. Am I the only one who prefers the ganado/majinis over those slow (stands in your face waiting to be shot) zombies? It's like they are a dumb downed majini with a zombie texture smacked on. I hope all of this will be improved before release and hopefully my opinion will change when I get a chance to play the demo in September concerning the zombies. Also, I'm guessing this section is the rail yard stage from the new RE6 mercs. Can't wait to kill a lot of zombies and/or j'avos in the confined spaces on the train.

Well the only problem i can see is that they look too easy. Leon probably could've just sprinted past that first group. Looks fun laying smack on zombies anyhow. And that girl who came off the train was a dumbass lol.

I'm sure all they are doing is polishing it up and games can be tweaked alot in a short amount of time.

TheWall

Have yet to play Claire's part of 2 so never controled Sherry. What other games was it in?

Popo

I like the enviromnent, feels a lot scarier than RE5 from what I've seen from the videos posted on here, can't wait for it to be released xD

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I agree its gonna be awesome !!! starting with LEON, Then Chris, and saving Jake for last Also ive heard theres a 4th campaign Ive even heard they are putting yuri i think the russian guy from the 3ds games name was in the game whether it was campaign or mercs, but I still believe its Ada! gives info on 4th protagonist on premium edition no reveals though of who??
250853_330357340381336_991212045_n.jpg

Jgraeme1979

Been hearing the same that apparently when you finish all three campaigns (and assuming it won't just be as easy as completing them but your going to get a good mark for them (remember the ratings systems lol), that you get a 4th campaign as a certain Ms Ada Wong :), so hope that is true.

Top Bottom