• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leon - Perfecting the pretty is dumb stereotype.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I already said a few posts earlier that Leon is not the only one with those flaws, so he's clearly not the only one who is "bashed" in this thread.

Yes, but the topic was dedicated to him and I was referring to the popular joke that seems to be a common belief among RE fans that Leon is the only dumb one. Jill gets it too sometimes, but I rarely see with Chris...Maybe I just don't go to the right places.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Neither do I, because all I ever read is how great Leon is, better than Chris and Jill and Claire and everyone else, so I find it quite refreshing that we now have a "bashing" thread as well, although it's not bashing in the true sense of the word.

As far as I'm concerned, we can open another "bashing" thread for all characters, just so we have a place to discuss Chris's steroid abuse, Wesker's secret feelings for Chris, the running gags about Claire causing outbreaks wherever she goes, and all the other funny things about RE. :D

Don't forget about Claire's bad babysitting. :D

all I ever read is how great Leon is, better than Chris and Jill and Claire and everyone else,
Really? You and I need to switch some of the websites we visit, cuz I often get the opposite. Either that or constant Leon vs Chris arguments (Which really sucks for me because I love them both.) Then there is the less popular but still common Jill vs Ada.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
the running gags about Claire causing outbreaks wherever she goes, and all the other funny things about RE. :D

I could see it now. Claire walking into the mall with Becky, having a jolly good time then this happens...

Claire: Oh my god Becky look at that guy! Is this the 'thriller' music video or what? haha loser!
Rebecca: Uh, Claire... I think... I think he's a zombie. Sh!t... why did I agree to go to the mall with you again?! You're a zombie magnet!
Claire: Well... sh!t. There goes our fun day and my trip to forever 21! I needed a new pair of boots damnit!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Really? You and I need to switch some of the websites we visit, cuz I often get the opposite. Either that or constant Leon vs Chris arguments (Which really sucks for me because I love them both.) Then there is the less popular but still common Jill vs Ada.

That exists here as well. Don't get me wrong, people who read this, I love this forum and I get along with most users, but sometimes you can't even say Chris and Leon's names in the same post without accidentally provoking the next poster to side with one and bash the other... I've seen some Jill vs Ada arguments as well (I even started one myself before I knew that this is a real issue for some fans), but as you say, they're not as common. I can imagine the next one that might come up being about Jake, and whether or not he's a better Wesker than his father. (He certainly lacks his father's secret love for Chris, but who knows what the future will bring... *troll face* )

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I never realized there was a constant gag going on about Leon's intelligence lolz. It's usually the hair/emo thing I see. 'Sall good fun though, if my hair is long I'm "emo" and when I cut it short I get called a "Twilight". CAN I JUST BE MYSELF??!!!! :mad:

I never realized there was a constant gag going on about Leon's intelligence lolz. It's usually the hair/emo thing I see. 'Sall good fun though, if my hair is long I'm "emo" and when I cut it short I get called a "Twilight". CAN I JUST BE MYSELF??!!!! :mad:
So Leon is emo and Chris is Twilight. XD So true about the hair thing. Lol

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Nah, it's not entirely new, I've been thinking about replacing the Twilight cast with Resident Evil characters for weeks. :p And although I think Piers looks more like Edward than Chris does, he always ends up being Jacob and Chris is Bella. :D (Leon would be Jasper, by the way. Look at the emo haircut!)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Nah, it's not entirely new, I've been thinking about replacing the Twilight cast with Resident Evil characters for weeks. :p And although I think Piers looks more like Edward than Chris does, he always ends up being Jacob and Chris is Bella. :D (Leon would be Jasper, by the way. Look at the emo haircut!)
Blast! I'll never be a trend setter!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
the only stupid thing Leon ever did was turn down post-tragedy sex from Ashley....why bro?:rolleyes: ..just sayin
You have a point, she was legal, right? But, I don't think I'd bang my boss/the presidents daughter. Seems the repercussions would be bad for my future lolz.

Reactions: svp

Now way, Piers is WAY prettier than Edward by a long shot. :p...Then again he did sparkle at the end of his game with all that electricity. XD

Top Bottom