• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Leon Dies?

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
Well... not long ago i saw the trailer of Resident Evil ORC and just before the start of the USS confrontation against USP, vector kills Leon, so this is somehow an alternative history, we will take all decisions of the game or what? EXPLAIN ME :(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
From what I heard you do get to make choices in the game and you do get a choice to kill Leon or not. I don't know if they are still putting this in the game, but when I first about the game it did say that you can make certain choices.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I'm hoping there's some objective co-op like one team is trying to kill Leon, while the other is trying to protect him. That's how I envisioned it anyway... The USS are there to erase ll evidence of Umbrella's involvement, so killing Leon, Claire, and other survivors is on the list similar to what Nikolai does in RE3. A what-if scenario, so Leon doesn't really die. :p

Midgie

I hope my team are taking the evil path and not letting anyone stand in our way! If the order is for Leon to die then he will DIE! lol!

Dante47

Fanboys May Cry
Your suppose to kill him. He's the target of Umbrella. I don't think its optional, but you can still play as him in heroes mode.

brin

multiple choice = alternative story progression options are usually wicked things to add in adding reply value i.e. mass effect and saints row work well

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some of the events that occur during the events of Operation Raccoon City are considered non-canon to the series. Obviously, given the fact that it is set around the same time as Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, it wouldn't make sense if Leon died, because we all know that he has since gone onto become the main protagonist of Resident Evil 4, and has been confirmed as a playable character for Resident Evil 6.

Presumably, if we are given the choice of killing off poor mop-headed Leon, it'll just be for the sake of playing out a 'what-if'-type scenario.

Here's to hoping that we can murderize Claire, too.

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
i agree ^ i am liking the alternate routes capcom is taking with the series. i've always wanted to play through the eyes of umbrella and with operation: raccoon city i will get that chance! :)
Yes i think is good, and i also always want to play by umbrella side, i love capcom work on this game

Top Bottom