• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Left 4 Dead Resident Evil Mansion Mod

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
lbp 1 or 2?

I think that is from lbp1. Never actually played that level myself but other levels I would recommend on lbp1 are the shadow of the colossus ones and there's a dead space one too. They are very accurate to the original games :)

KKAAIIG

I think that is from lbp1. Never actually played that level myself but other levels I would recommend on lbp1 are the shadow of the colossus ones and there's a dead space one too. They are very accurate to the original games :)
Awesome, i'll check those out! some levels i'd recommend are mine! :eek:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Cool. I just have lbp2 now but I should be able to check out ur levels. I've made some too but they suck xD

Yea check out my profile, I think I added the dead space & sotc levels to my hearted list :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hola me pueden decir donde descargo el mapa para l4d gracias
You asked "Hello can you tell me where you downloaded the map to l4d thanks"

Please write in English. If you can't write in English then use Google Translate, Bing Translator or another automatic translating service.
Por favor escribe en ingles. Si usted no puede escribir en Inglés a continuación, utilizar Google Translate, Bing Translator u otro servicio de traducción automática.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
You asked "Hello can you tell me where you downloaded the map to l4d thanks"

Please write in English. If you can't write in English then use Google Translate, Bing Translator or another automatic translating service.
Por favor escribe en ingles. Si usted no puede escribir en Inglés a continuación, utilizar Google Translate, Bing Translator u otro servicio de traducción automática.
Impressive! ^.^

Grind and Click

Dead Russkoning
If I win the lotto big, I always wanted to build the Spencer....An Ausy is making the Titanic II, to be launched in 2018 I think so...

One day guys....One day.

Top Bottom