• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest purchases thread

Rain611

You can't kill me.
20210523_075426.jpg

20210522_174126.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
Got this as an early birthday gift and boy do I got a lot to say about this one.
kAuX9MJ.jpg

These guys also arrived really late.
eK0PXI0.jpg

And I got these on Thursday completely by chance and not because of the Sonic event, but the timing couldn't have been more perfect. My nephew is actually really into Sonic and we've been getting him these toys for quite some time. They're actually really hard to find since the Sonic section at Target is always barren as hell. But I struck gold and managed to find all these guys in one shot and decided I'll finally get in on this line. Just need Knuckles and Eggman now.
kKPIw0m.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Got this as an early birthday gift and boy do I got a lot to say about this one.
kAuX9MJ.jpg

These guys also arrived really late.
eK0PXI0.jpg

And I got these on Thursday completely by chance and not because of the Sonic event, but the timing couldn't have been more perfect. My nephew is actually really into Sonic and we've been getting him these toys for quite some time. They're actually really hard to find since the Sonic section at Target is always barren as hell. But I struck gold and managed to find all these guys in one shot and decided I'll finally get in on this line. Just need Knuckles and Eggman now.
kKPIw0m.jpg
How did you find those dudes!! I've NEVER had luck in the Sonic section at Target! Mario and Minecraft are always packed, but Sonic is always empty! Also, I NEED to hear your thoughts on Village lol

Turo602

The King of Kings
How did you find those dudes!! I've NEVER had luck in the Sonic section at Target! Mario and Minecraft are always packed, but Sonic is always empty! Also, I NEED to hear your thoughts on Village lol
Just got lucky. I'd always see an abundance of Sonic or nothing at all and whenever we'd find anything, it would be for my nephew. Then my brother started collecting them and once I came across this restock, I decided to join in since the hassle of finding them all just got greatly reduced.

:LOL: Not yet, I'm almost done with Village and it might take a while for me to gather all my thoughts into one lengthy ass post. But yeah, there's a lot to say, though I am having fun with it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just got lucky. I'd always see an abundance of Sonic or nothing at all and whenever we'd find anything, it would be for my nephew. Then my brother started collecting them and once I came across this restock, I decided to join in since the hassle of finding them all just got greatly reduced.

:LOL: Not yet, I'm almost done with Village and it might take a while for me to gather all my thoughts into one lengthy ass post. But yeah, there's a lot to say, though I am having fun with it.
I had a lot to say too, and it took me a good two days before I figured out just how I wanted to say it. So I'm looking forward to seeing if we agree or disagree. That said, I'm glad you're having fun!

As for the Sonic figs, you're right. You did get lucky. And I'm jelly lol

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
H60is83.jpg

And as per usual, latest movie hall:

J9HwLFl.jpg

I don't usually watch non-CBM animated movies, but Raya and the Last Dragon was pretty good, and the first Saw looks great in 4K.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So the 12th was Record Store Day, and so I celebrated in the only way I know how: I spent money

M2aMYw2.jpg

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Fidget cube, oversized sweater, food shop and the first train tickets in almost 18 months

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I've been on quite the spending spree since my last update.

Latest movie purchases as of the last couple weeks:

Godzilla vs Kong 4K (watching it right now!)
Indiana Jones 4K Collection
Christine 4K Blu-Ray
Upgrade Blu-Ray
3:10 to Yuma 4K
The Hurt Locker Blu-Ray
American Sniper Blu-Ray

Picked this up at Books-A-Million a few days ago:

51xaQyQzN9L.jpg

And with my latest haul, I decided to take advantage of the Amazon and GameStop deals they had today:

51ZjyahjxaL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51ok3w+7EwL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51h8ZOaWs7L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51Ll5wy47TL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
91V842sz-KL._SX342_.jpg
71YjzTOtDtL._SX342_.jpg

And yes, I finally picked this bad boy up with the GameStop deal they had today (I got it from GS to get my Pro Rewards points):

71UslMtqdeL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I think I'm the only human being born in the 80's who hasn't seen The Goonies yet.

I've recently bought a fidget toy for my youngest son, a Totoro wallet for me and a book by R C Sproul entitled "Now, that's a good question".

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've been on quite the spending spree since my last update.
Same here, this past week has been really rough on my wallet. I pre-ordered the special edition of Metroid: Dread and the Amiibo 2-pack. Also pre-ordered the Gamestop exclusive Halo 20th Anniversary Spartan Collection 2-pack with the Combat Evolved and Infinite Master Chief figures. Wasn't all bad though. I took advantage of some deals and bought some games and also bought others to trade to Gamestop. Gears Tactics was on sale at Best Buy for 5 dollars, so I bought 3 copies and made 16 dollars on each one. Found an Emile during my trades and basically got him for free.
UvxcCJq.jpg
HMeKjRz.jpg

And thanks on the heads up with Amazon. I know they had Prime Day sales going on but I wasn't aware they had any sort of deals on graphic novels. My brother and I ended up taking advantage of the buy 1 get 1 half off and got ourselves copies of Batman: Hush.
0xO9lGX.jpg

Also completely impulse bought this guy a while back. Originally 50 bucks but I found it on sale on Amazon for like 33 dollars.
ZVyOwbc.jpg
bdkKzNm.jpg

ez4GrRg.jpg
GDM7GVw.jpg

And finally, this is some of what I got on my birthday earlier this month.
NCuMEEV.jpg

BzS856G.jpg
WRCoObE.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
It's been over a decade since I've seen this show and I've been meaning to pick this up for a long time and before I knew it, it was out of print. I've been seeing this go for 70 dollars and while I was tempted to go for it, I waited and it dropped to 50, so I bit the bullet.
KIkyICc.jpg

I was disappointed when I recieved what seems to be the Canadian verision, but aside from some French text on the box, it's virtually the same thing as the US version and I'm definitely not gonna get a better deal for a brand new copy like this one so it's whatever. I'm just glad I've been able to enjoy this show again and have it in physical form.

Top Bottom