• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest purchases thread

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
In this thread, feel free to share your latest purchases. Any product, be it games, movies, clothes, etc.

Joker (Blu-Ray)
RoboCop (1987): Steelbook (Blu-Ray)
28 Days Later (Blu-Ray)

The last 2 I just ordered from Best Buy which, for some odd reason, they've decided to ship them both separately so I won't be getting the RoboCop Steelbook Blu-Ray until a day later. :cry:

As for Joker, I managed to snag one of the only 4 copies left in the store when it came out. :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 21244

I recently purchased

Resident evil 2 collector's edition
Resident evil 3 collector's edition
Final fantasy 7 deluxe edition

Turo602

The King of Kings
Target recently had a buy 2 get 1 free sale that included a pre-order for Resident Evil 3, which my brother and I took advantage of, and I also added Control for the Xbox One to that as well. My sister had gotten Aladdin and The Lion King for the Switch just a week before the sale happened and I got her to return it so we can take advantage of the deal and both get it at a discount, and I added MediEvil for the PS4 to that too. I also got these games a while back.

I1IfItS.jpg

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Those old Legend of Zelda cartridges look so damn good. Like, when you put them in to the Nintendo, you FELT the majesty pouring off of them. That was a smart choice from a marketing standpoint.

My most recent purchase? Oil change and break pads.

But on a more familiar note - the FF7 Deluxe Pre-Order at Gamestop. And soon, I will pre-order RE3. Soon....

D

Deleted member 21244

So did you guys pay in full with your pre-order? I pre-ordered mine already, but I just put down the standard $5 pre-order.
The collectors edition cost me 350 euro, while it originally cost 300 euro, it was actually a good price since you find it at q minimum of 450 euro to a maximum of 550
I had to pay 60 euro in advance, i must pay the rest before release or at release date

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I put down the $5 as well. Of course, I pre-ordered it when I bought my second PS4, so it made sense not to drop another $60.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How could you forget Resi?

This is blasphemy, this is madness!
Lol, Resident Evil is my favorite video game series of all time, this is true. But Sonic is much more than that. Not only is my favorite single game of all time a Sonic Game, but there's also anime, comics, better collectibles, and overall a franchise that branches into multiple mediums that I enjoy more...I'm sorry guys. I'm a fraud.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
You. Are. Forgiven. My. Son.

If I may confess something - I have never played a 3D Sonic game, nor have I ever beaten a 2D Sonic Game. There are sooooo many of them too. But how will I know which one to play?

I played Sonic Mania kind of recently, but the game ended up being too hard. lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You. Are. Forgiven. My. Son.

If I may confess something - I have never played a 3D Sonic game, nor have I ever beaten a 2D Sonic Game. There are sooooo many of them too. But how will I know which one to play?

I played Sonic Mania kind of recently, but the game ended up being too hard. lol
If you want 2D, Mania is amazing, and Sonic 2 or Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the way to go. 3D Sonic? A LOT more hit and miss, but Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 are good to start with, as is Sonic Colors or Sonic Generations. Sonic Rush for DS is also a good 2D entry.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If any of these items come to PS4/5, I'll make sure to try them out. I have a Sega Genesis somewhere in the house too. Maybe I'll dig it out. XD

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Just added several more Blu-Rays to my ever-growing collection, though only one of these is currently in my possession ATM:

• Ford v. Ferrari
  • Swamp Thing: Complete Series
  • Taken (2-disc Unrated Cut)
I've been meaning to catch the first season of the new Swamp Thing series since I've heard (mainly) good things about it, but unfortunately, I don't have the DC Streaming Service and don't feel like paying for another since I'm already subscribed to HBO, so I just waited for the Blu-Ray release. I then found out that it comes out the same day as Ford v. Ferrari, so I went to Best Buy hoping to pick both of them up on the same day, only to then find out that neither my local Best Buy nor Target had it in stock. :cry: I've also been meaning to watch Taken again and just recently found out it has a slightly longer, harder Unrated/Extended cut on Blu-Ray, so I ordered those two together.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Bought Hitman 2 on Xbox One and Man of Medan on PS4.

Picked these up yesterday too and the Gamestop employee was cool as hell and gave me a tote bag as soon as I walked in so that the figures come out to 20% off, essentially making one of them free.
4k0Xpss.jpg

Also bought Doomsday Clock part 1 and pre-ordered Doomsday Clock part 2 and Batman\Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, which come out in April and May.
mc1tsRU.jpg

Reactions: Jen
Top Bottom