• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Las Plagas

jw1322

I know this has probably been covered 1,000 times by now but I couldn't find anything about this: do the las plagas have any relation to the progenitor virus or the T/G Virus? Thanks!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
No. remember las plagas is a parasite that was put under the castle some 800 years ago by the first Salazar castllen... its a PARASITE... not a VIRUS.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yes a parasite. But I thought I read somewhere that they used the t-virus to revive the dead Plagas?
Nope. see the plaga was still alive as spores at a microscopic level and... you know what? just read this I wrote.

LAS PLAGAS:
THE ORIGIN

Las Plagas was first discovered in Europe by a relegous cult, Los Illumanodos, (Known in Spanish as The enlightened one's) in an unknown town of Spain. The cult used the parasite for recruiting more members. The first Salazar Castllen, (Who's first name is unknown) however opposed the cult and was to seal off the parasites in the castle.

Centuries past and the 8th castllen of the Salazar family, Ramond, was convinced by the new leader of Los lllumanodos, (Osmound Saddler) to join them, Because only a Salazar could break the seal and let the parasite loose. They then hired the local villagers as miners, to Extract the parasite from underneath the castle.

Due to hundreds of years of confinement, the plaga seemed dead. There were some that were even found fossilized. (Which proves that they were under here for at LEAST 100 years.) Yet, the parasite was still alive as spores at a microscopic level. Because of the miners working, they inhaled the fumes of these spores with a couple years having an egg hatch in there body. This egg, made the villagers under control by anyone who had the power to do so. In this case it was Saddler, (While it is unknown how one does) who went and extracted eggs from the body allowing him to make more, and more and more until Just about every villager was under control by this parasite.

Top Bottom