• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Just went thru the whole game Normal..what's wrong with Movie Theater ??

mistamontiel

Did you see some thumbnails in the theater that it's like a "locked" movie ?? Just says "No Data" ?? What's that about ?? I haven't seen it all yet !? damn !! Still need to kick some ass in Mercenaries to get my characters unlocked but it's kicking me !! lol, thanks !!

3d-agent

Yes it shows thumbnails in theater. Did you saved your game after beating it?? and on what platform you r playing it? e.g. GC, ps2..pc.etc?

mistamontiel

Hmm of course bro. I save after completing it. I'm running it on PS2. There's like one or two thumbnails and it's No Data. Like maybe it needs to be unlocked ??

I know it's the very last thumbnail for Chapter 5 and I think there's one more somewhere in Chapter 3, it just caught my eye, I wanna watch all the "main story game" cutscenes, if I haven't yet ;\

Hoady

I was wondering about that for a long time well nice to know its cleared up now.

Top Bottom