• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Just so everyone knows . . . .

Jakeykins18

Useless
Soo, I've seen a few threads lately saying that ( highlight "spoilers" ) :

Jake's campaign can end with Sherry dying and Jake going alone or they live happily every after. I was watching an Ada campaign gameplay video posted by IGN, and they said that Capcom confirmed NO alternate endings so all this is false. Just sayin'

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
People have been trying to create sexual tension between characters in RE since the very first game, though, and the only true instances have been between Ada and Leon and, possibly, Leon and Ashley (in Ashley's horny mind, anyway...). Maybe Claire and Steve, but I never finished CVX. So... :x All those other cases have never been proven. JillXChris, LeonXClaire, etc. etc. People even pair the Outbreak characters together--probably ORC, too. :p Just because there's a male and female character together, doesn't mean they wanna do it. In fact, there's really not much sexual tension in RE, so most of the time, it's just fans' imaginations.

Beserk

If it is so, I hope don't happen nothing between Jake and Sherry... What the hell has Capcom in the brain?!

Top Bottom